All reviews helpfully staff al salam nice hotel big room car parking clean rooms nice stay min walk excellent location movenpick reception mr haram men madina abu ramadan
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We come madinah my family we staying madinah Movenpick hotel excellent service helpfully staff nice guest re-election manager helpfully saport reception staff good hotel room comfortable housekeeping services excellent.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Khader D, General Manager at Madinah Movenpick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your valuable feedback following your stay in our hotel. Glad to know that your enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Appreciate for recognizing our staff and services as well.

Looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Madinah.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Within 5 minuets wake you will reach the most famous (Bab Al-Salam, door no. 1) leading to the prophet’s house in the Madinah Holly Mosque. The hotel has plenty of parking spaces, spacious rooms, comfortable beds, outstanding helpful staff (look for Mr. Hossam Saad, Mr. Ghazi Mutrafi, Miss Weaam Raddadi) they got out of their way to help us and make us feel right at home,in addition to the excellent dining and great room service. We stayed for 5 days during the busy month of Ramadhan, however all the staff were ready 24 hours to extend required help. The only one thing I didn’t like is stopping the bus service from the hotel to the Holly Mosque during the month Ramadhan which made it a bit hard for old ladies to commute in and out of Holly Mosque otherwise the Hotel is highly recommend if you ever in Madinah.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for reviewing us here in Tripadvisor, your words will surely assist the travelers' community on choosing their accommodation when visiting Madinah; we thank you for your patronage and looking forward to be at your service again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit to the madinah in the last weeks. I first stayed in February and was so impressed with the hotel, service and staff. It is so close to gate 37 which is so easy to get to. This time I had with my mother with me who was very ill but the staff was so nice and I was given a wheelchair and pray chair to use during her visit which really helped me.my floor 8th helpfulll staff room attended. The breakfast was first class with so much choice and we had triple room and everything I wanted. Inshallah when I come back for another Umrah I will only book the madinah movenpick hotel. Keep up the good work.thank you all............

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Khader D, General Manager at Madinah Movenpick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review following your stay in our hotel. Glad to know that you were happy during your stay during Ramadan.

It was an honor for us to serve you and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

stayed her for 4 nights with a family group of 10 in April 2018. The location is a little further than the other Movenpick hotel, there is a 10 minute walk for men to the main Masjid and a 20 minute walk for women, this isn't ideal if you have children or elderly people who cant walk. There isnt much in this area, i would recommend staying at Anwar Movenpick. Rooms were lovely and the staff were very friendly, reception staff were pleasant and helpful especially Badr.
Breakfast options were a bit limited, no gluten free options but still was pleasant.
i would recommend staying at he hotel for the service, however not the location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Khader D, General Manager at Madinah Movenpick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your time to write us what you think about our hotel. Your feedback is very important for us to know where we fall short and how we could enhance our work to serve you better.

We appreciate your recognizing our services and food.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights madinah and the location of hotel was just perfect a min walk away from the haram, very close to ladies entrance too which made life so much easier. We made it to the masjid for every prayer.

The deco of the hotel is really nice and it is close to a few fast food places which was very convenient . There is a Dunkin doughnuts just next to the hotel entrance which made us very happy.

The staff and very helpfull

The breakfast buffet had a lot of variety and choice. the breakfast staff were very helpful when asked for anything.

We very much enjoyed our stay here and enjoyed the breakfast.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Khader D, General Manager at Madinah Movenpick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Guest,

It is indeed heart-warming to read your gracious comment and thank you for taking your valuable time to write about us.

Thank you for recognizing our services and facilities. Your words of appreciation evidently tell us that you indeed had a remarkable experience staying with us. We truly value your support and patronage.

My team and I would love to consider this opportunity to thank you once again and expect to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit in not too distant future.