We arrived at 11am to the hotel staying 3 nights and although the room wasn’t available we had to wait a little while, we waited paitently at the lobby which was very nice and cool. Being a IHG reward member the check-in went through smoothly and we got a nice good suite with our own kitchen etc.
We were 3 people and although I had to get the extra bed, I had no issues. The hotel distance to the Haram is 5-8 mins walk just going straight ahead which again was not bad at all.
We enjoyed breakfast for which the staffs were very attentive and good. Overall the hotel was good, staff members were excellent and helpful, service no problem whatsoever, I will definitely recommend this hotel and Inshallah will be staying here during next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Al Hijra InterContinental Madinah is a mere quarter-kilometre (800 feet) from the Prophet's Mosque and offers a magnificent view of Ohud Mountain. You'll walk to shops and the business district, and take a short drive to important sites such as the Quba' Mosque, the Qiblatain Mosque, the tombs of Madain Salah and the Jannatul Baki graveyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, IHG, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dar Al Hijra InterContinental Madinah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Al Hijra Intercontinental Madinah Hotel Medina
- Dar Al Hijra InterContinental Madinah Al Madinah/Medina