Elaf Taiba Hotel
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
All reviewsholy masjiddays stayrooms are bigwalking distancebin dawoodprayer timesclose proximityprophetladiesrozameccaconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Although the hotel staff is not friendly, the breakfast was a big joke. But the location is great and the view from the 13th floor was wonderful.
Room AC was bad.
I paid for my room through booking.com and when I reached at night the reception couldn't find my payment info in the reservation so I had to pay again till next morning when the accounting department settle the issue.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank amrsalem1985
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed here in April 2014 for 6 knights in a quad room, during my stay i found the hotel to be standard 4* in my opinion, however I feel it was a pleasent stay. the staff at the hotel was very frindly and kind, always helpful when. The location of the hotel was infact the best. The prophets masjid is liturally viewable from outside of the hotel and a meters walk away. The breakfast at the hotel was standard, they had two types of breakfast which was repeated on the daily basis. Personally the taste of food was good however after staying a few nights you would prefer a food change. Overall it was a pleasent staty, I would stay here again should I need to.

1  Thank AbuMuhammad1
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Cracking location, you cannot beat it. Quality of hotel not up to its rating at all, more like 2 star hotel. Old dated rooms and furniture, safe deposit boxes not securely fixed, carpets needs upgrade, litter outside rooms, some dodgy people (non guests) in corridor hwen we arrived (possible beggars). Breakfast was reasonable, simply the location is the best thing and the price is very cheap for where it is .

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is not a 4 star hotel, max 3 star. Breakfast is very very poor. Same menu everyday with very limited choice. Rooms are okay. Only good thing is location which is close to Haram other then that it's an average hotel.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

The location of the hotel is brilliant and close to the women's gate. The rooms were spacious and cleaned daily. We were 3 adults and I requested a room with masjid view as these were available at no extra cost. We got given a family suite with a view from both windows and it was especially helpful to have two bathrooms.

The breakfast range was very limited and the wifi connection in the lobby was absolutely terrible. Both of the phones in the our rooms didn't work either. However, none of the issues were big enough for me to give the hotel a lower rating and the staff members very kindly allowed me to use their computer and make free local calls from reception desk when needing to arrange transfers.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with masjid view.
1  Thank Fuz27