It was my first time to live in a serviced apartment.
- Room is big. The smallest flat is over 700 sq feet.
- A wide range of electric appliances provided.
- Good service. Receptionists are willing to help.
- Next to a big mall, Taikoo Hui which is linked to the MTR underground.
- The quality of the pool and gym facilities are below average.
- Wifi in my room is problematic. Get disconnected automatically after being connected for a few seconds.
- Breakfast is quite poor in terms of the quality of food and variety for selection.More