Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmarket caferoom layout isbreakfast buffetcanton towerrain showerthe ritzthe ground floorthe club loungebusiness tripother hotelsf bbusiness districtexcellent hotelhigh floorshopping mallthe pearlcomfortable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I only had one dinner in this hotel, but was really superb!
The place and food amazing. You could choose between so many variety of worldwide cousins from Japanese to Italian, Chinese etc.
I recommend this place if you may go to Canton!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
grandhyatt_guangzhou, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear customer,

Thank you for choosing our hotel!

Your sincerely,

Grand Hyatt Guangzhou, China

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed 7 nights at this hotel with my family in April. This is a business hotel, I didn't see any kids in the hotel at all during my stay. With that said, it didn't affect our experience at all. The staff was extremely courteous and spoke great English. I don't think I had to push the elevator button in both of the lobby areas during my stay. There was someone there to do it for me.

The hotel is in an upscale neighborhood in Guangzhou, so food and shopping tends to cost more than other neighborhoods. I was able to walk 2 blocks to find decently priced breakfast and convenient store. Subway entrance was close by, but still a long walk to the actual boarding area. I would recommend taxi for your daily transportation.

The hotel room and elevator were funky. You have to go up to level 22 then take another elevator to the ground level to exit the hotel. It really wasn't bad. I read about it and thought it was a pain, but after 2 days at the hotel I was used to it.

The hotel had an awesome gym/spa/pool on the 24th floor. Most of the time I was there, it was emptied. My kids had a blast playing there.

Room Tip: Ask for room with views of the Canton Tower
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Guangzhou!
Thank you for choosing our hotel. The design of elevator is to protect the customer's privacy and make sure not everyone can get access to rooms from first floor.
I will share your praise with our associates and wish you have a lovely day!

Grand Hyatt Guangzhou, China

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here. Our room took a bit of getting used to with bed in middle of room. But it was ever so comfortable and loved it. Staff are so courteous and English is spoken by most staff say 95%.
In house dining is perfect and the variety is incredible. Breakfast with all the various food nations on offer is a feast. Definitely will stay here again

• Stayed: March 2014
ghgz, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to pass on your comments following your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Guangzhou.We would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation for your constructive feedback.We truly appreciate your kind patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Guangzhou in the near future.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Deserves the 5 stars, excellent rooms with the right level of services. Superb restaurants altough quite expensive if you compare with the offering near the hotel. All staff member are keen to serve and help, always with a smile and providing good services. A nice stay indeed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Customer,

Thank your for choosing our hotel.
It's our honour to share your praise to our associates.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Even if you are not a guest at this property their buffet restaurant is absolutely worth a visit while visiting Guangzhou. Packet to the brim with live cooking stations you have the possibility to eat whatever your heart and tummy desires - Japanese delights, live Chinese dim sum steam stations, sumptuous salad counters, italian pizza and pasta, Korean BBQ and a heavenly dessert and ice-cream parlor just to mention a few. Reasonably prized regarding their generous offering. I've already visited twice and looking forward to my next visit already! Enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Customer,

Thank your for choosing our hotel.
It's our honour to share your praise to our concierge staff.