“A very clean, modern style hotel with very friendly service.”

Henry Business Hotel
Ranked #187 of 3,436 Hotels in Guangzhou
San Diego, CA
“A very clean, modern style hotel with very friendly service.”
Reviewed 3 November 2009

my boyfriend and I flew into Guangzhou for business and decided to stay at the Henry Business hotel. The photos on the site matched the hotel very well. We arrived late at night and the staff was tremendously friendly. There was a mixup on our room (we had reserved an executive suite but were given a single standard.) There was not a manager on duty so we had to wait till morning, but they fixed it right away. I am neat freak so I was super pleased with the cleanliness. The single standard room and executive suite were both very clean and comfortable. The main difference in the rooms was the size. We ate the the Thai restaurant called LA restaurant on the 3rd floor every night because it was sooo delicious! (try the mandarin fish with fish sauce and lime sauce) the restaurant and hotel staff were so attentive the entire week we stayed there. I fell ill one day and the restaurant sent soup up to the room for me!

Also, they service a free breakfast every morning at the restaurant which is so YUMMY. they served everything from noodles, toast, coffee, eggs, soup, fresh orange juice, pineapple juice, and chinese style breakfast items. We were impressed with the delicious large breakfast as well! (7am-1030am)

Overall we was VERY impressed with service by Diana (hotel staff) and Tony (the Food and Beverage manager). Their staff went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable for our week stay. I would definitely stay there again if i have business in Guangzhou again.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank nerdyconnie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Macau
Reviewed 15 September 2008

My wife and I checked in after midnight for a quick sleep before catching a plane the next day.
The check in was smooth and polite, the desk girl had reasonable English skills as well.
We were feeling hungry and the hotel restaurant was closed so the bell boy recommended the local dai pai dong area to us where we went and had a tasty local meal.
After that we went back to sleep in the hotel.
The rooms were a little small but very clean and modern, including the bathroom. It is obvious the owner takes a pride in keeping his hotel clean and tidy and that was much appreciated by my wife and I. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Liked — Close to airport
  • Disliked — Rooms are a little small
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Cannalyzer
Travellers also viewed these Guangzhou hotels
He Xing Hotel
Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu
#30 of 3,436 in Guangzhou
Oubon International Hotel
#1,589 of 3,436 in Guangzhou

Been to Henry Business Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Henry Business Hotel

Property: Henry Business Hotel
Address: No.26 Baohua Road, Huadu District, Guangzhou 510800, China
Region: China > Guangdong > Guangzhou > Huadu District
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Airport Transportation
Ranked #187 of 3,436 Hotels in Guangzhou
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Henry Business Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Henry Business Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.