- roughly 2k pesos per night (good deal)
- spacious and clean rooms
- safe area
- very friendly and helpful staff
-near local eateries
- near Pazhou Complex..very convenient if you are going to the canton fair.
- free ride and breakfast for everyday of the canton fair
-near BRT line
-friendly locals nearby
-make up room consistent1
-FREE internet use, cable or wifi (winner!)
- Firm bed (good for me who has a bad back)
- AIRCON, hot shower
- shower floor leaks
-far from MTR (walking distance but very tiring)
- no bank or money changer in the area
- far from local sites if touring for leisure (you have to take bus then take mtr)
- no safe on the room
- confusing room letters and numbers combination.
All in all, I would stay here again for the next canton fair. But if you are going to Guangzhou for leisure, look for a hotel nearer the MTR line so it will be more convenient.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Dongyue Trends Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.