“Delivery wil kill your pocket”
Review of Pizza2Pizza (Tianhe North Road) - CLOSED

Pizza2Pizza (Tianhe North Road)
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Pizza2Pizza CONNECTING PIZZA LOVERS FREE DELIVERY PIZZA IN YOUR AREA WITHIN 2KM Several branches available in the city check for more information on our website
Puerto Rico
“Delivery wil kill your pocket”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

For a personnal pizza we paid around 30 uds , there are othe pizza stores cheaper and better... Including papajhons stilll no english and will not deliver to most location...

Visited October 2011
bsevag, Owner at Pizza2Pizza (Tianhe North Road), responded to this review, 16 March 2013
Dear blackangelpr,

Thank you for your review on our tripadvisor page.
We are very sorry that you have experienced a bad delivery service coming from one of our locations in Guangzhou.
Me and my team are doing the best we can to provide the best service since 2006.
Unfortunetly, we have experienced that one of our delivery man was not doing his job correctly and we removed him from our team.
We appologized for any problem caused by one of our team member.
For your information, Pizza2Pizza is the best in size, quality ingredients and price that you can find in Guangzhou.

Thank you again for trying our pizza in one of chain stores.

Regards,

Wiesbaden
“Italy meets China meets France meets Halal meets USA”
Reviewed 14 August 2010

nice and clean Pizza shop, much better than PizzaHut on opposite road side, had seafood and my collegue had tuna and both were very good, I like the idea to go to an italian pizzeria, in China, decorated with pictrues from Paris, staff dressed in american style and the offer even halal pizzas - funny.
Worth going there as the good prices are really very worth the good quality.

Dear supertigger,

Thank you very much for your comment.
True! Pizza2Pizza is a unique chain store that has French style athmosphere and serves European high quality Pizza at affordable prices. The best thing is that we are also certified halal.
Me and my team thank you for choosing our stores.

See you soon

Best Regards,

san diego
“Very Good”
Reviewed 11 February 2010

Just got back from PIZZA2PIZZA. I was expecting a bit more as far as the atmosphere. It's simple. Not unlike a small PIZZA place in the states. 6 Tables. Brightly lit. Almost had the feel of a University Pizza shop. I have had other pizza in Guangzhou, so I had to try this place. The prices are reasonable. 55rmb for a 12" and 75 for a "16. I got the 12" It was enough for 2 people. The Toppings were fresh and flavorful. Notably, the cheese was excellent! My Pizza had meat, Chicken, Onions and Hot spices(I asked for the HOT PEPPERS). The pizza was very good. The crust also was good. But to be fair I have to give Oggi Pizzeria a better review over all for their PIZZA. Pizza2Pizza is a close second. The staff was fast and friendly. The girl that helped us spoke English very well. the location I went to was Tienhe Bei Rd... http://www.pizza2pizza.com.cn/

I will go again to try other things on the menu. Since PIZZA is not all they do. Pasta and appetizers as well.

Dear goodnyou100,

You are always welcome to eat any of the three locations we have in Guangzhou and one location is Yiwu, Zhejiang province as well.
As you have already experienced, each European style Pizza stores are very different but i can assure you that Pizza2Pizza quality and taste is always very good and as well as the value is much affordable than any other Pizza stores in Guangzhou.

Thank you again for your reviews and see you soon.

Best Regards,