“Nice spa” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of No.9 Spa Club

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Guangzhou
No.9 Spa Club
Ranked #210 of 3,384 Hotels in Guangzhou
“Nice spa”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I'm not sure about what happen to those reviewer as this is one of my favourite spa on my last day everytime before I bought the subway to the airport which is convinience. Sad to hear some of the review on the experience they meet. Always bring enough money to go out or ask for the price before we chose to have to avoid the unnecessary. For acupuncture massage dont expect a fairy to serve you bcoz they are all proffesional with experience so normally their age is higher and they dont base on their look. I agree to the fellow reviewer that their standard has dropped from their glory days especially the dining area. Their business also not doing good now due to their services.

But I always have a nice time there as I will always check first for what I needed earlier either on forums or in the webs before I opted for it. Overall I rated 5.5/10 compare to ossota spa 7/10. But my favourite hang out is at blue coast spa at san yuan li which never fail me. Just my two cents. ...

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
12 Thank Sze H

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

entry and concierge is very good and kindly, I book the aroma massage and when i got the massage i saw a beautiful women but very angry and I think she never smile in her life,
I had very bad experience massage in my life and a lot of times she got message from her phones and she works also with her phones and massage,
and I refer ossoto spa in guangzhuo, in No.9 spa they want just charge you on every way who can,
for changing the clothes charge, for drink charge... but in the ossoto spa drink is free ( fresh drinks )
and very very good respect for their guests.

Room Tip: there is lower cinema but they charge you again, go to ossoto spa
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
12 Thank safa_2001

Travellers are raving about these Guangzhou hotels

alkhobar
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

I went to number 9 spa massage yesterday, I asked for a Chinese medical massage based on recommendation of one of my colleagues , I went to the room and they sent me an un believably ugly lady , I did not want to embarrass her so I told my self it is only a matter of time and may be her skills are high since I felt pain all over my body, she started her massage and after a minute of two she started ( farting) in the loudest sound u would ever imagine ,at the beginning I did not believe my self but it was repeated again and again I quickly got up and had a huge quarrel with the receptionist who , he transferred me to an English speaking lady who quickly changed this monster , how ever I stayed all night with the feeling that I want to throw out and reported the event when I was leaving , the welcome receptionist lady had a state of a shock when I explained to her what happened and she was very embarrassed and promised to deal with that, for any body going there please specify the lady before u enter , it is our right any how

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
8 Thank saher i
Montevideo, Uruguay
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Two years ago was a very good option. Now is a good option, now is not the same quality.
If you like the spa's can see the diference , now is " shopping massage "

But now change many than the other No.9.

Not fruits and juice at spa, change the food at dinner.

The staff say time by time : " massage?? massage?? massage?? massage?? " This time many of the jacuzzi pumps were " out of service " , is a spa !

Now try sell to you the kimono, and if you don t know... you ll pay for it ( RMB 38 )

Before you can see many chinesse people with VIP kimonos ( they paid year in advance..very expensive ), you remember with the kimonos black and gold , but now .. .i saw only one.

The staff at men spa is not professional as begining.

2 years ago they had better service ( AAA ), now is poor for china.

If this is your first spa in china> you ll say>:"Incredible".."Great".... but now is not the same as others.

If this is your first SPA. go.... you ll enjoy.

Room Tip: Not friday or weekend !
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank MAU1967
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

This spa is located directly across the road from the train station. I is quite modern and very clean. They have many different types of massages to choose from and there are some english speaking staff.

I had the traditional chinese massage where they stick glass suction cups on your back. The masseuse's skills were good but I found the cups painful, next time I'll try something else.

One great thing is that the food is free and they have many different options to choose from.

The only downside is that sleeping area is the same as the lounging area, this means that it is noisy at night and difficult to sleep.

overall, this is a good place to relax and unwind for few hour.

Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Matthew w
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

I have been many times and its always great,massages like you will never get in the uk for a fraction of the cost,head massage,deep tissue,foot massage,full body scrub and I mean full body scrub,it's just heaven at the hands of great staff.I spent 16 hours in there the last time,The Chinese know how to take care of business.I would fly from the uk just for a day at the No 9 Spa.If anybody goes to the Spa and has a problem,they are the problem.

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank Noc466
Montevideo, Uruguay
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2013

Is a good option , I went many times they have good food and service, few 2 years ago they had better service ( AAA ), now is very good About the payment in USD..... sorry ..... is china... . They acept only RMB card or cash. Really is good option to take an hour or good massage.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo