All reviews tee mall shopping mall feast restaurant great hotel festival walk the club lounge spg member tiyu xilu big mall subway station central location canton fair tianhe district noodles rooms are large upgraded to a suite business trip
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Great service from Lily Liu...
shes very attentive to my room requirements, reminding me the caution in room booking. she also spent time to look out the rooms that corresponds to my requirement.
thank you Lily...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
SheratonGuangzhou, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Guangzhou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your comments regarding the good location and service. We are very happy to have you with us and we will continue to strive to provide the signature Sheraton experience to all our valuable guests. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Guangzhou Hotel!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, perfect location as in center of the city, surrounded by shopping centres and restaurants. Comfy room with everything you need. Very helpful staffs, quick responds on request, brilliant customer service, especially massive thank you for receptionist Mily and concierge staff Stanson to help our group sort out our stay and transportation. Highly recommend and definitely our favourite hotel in Guangzhou.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I escaped from my busy city and spent the weekend in this hotel through. The located is convenience, attached the the subway and shopping mall, you can basically can whatever you need there. The room was big, nothing fancy but with traditional hotel deco style. I have difficult of connect my pc to the TV through the HDMI plus, as it was too late, I didn't bother to call for assist.
The front desk is nice and efficiency, offered me the new Marriott number.
I'll for sure come back again if I come to GZ again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
SheratonGuangzhou, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Guangzhou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I stayed two nights at the Sheraton Guangzhou en route to a holiday in the neighbouring province of Guangxi.

Pros :
1. Tiyu Xilu metro stop on line 3 is 10 meters from the front door of this hotel - this makes airport transfer cheap and easy
2. Tee Mall is a huge mall located next to the hotel with many dining options and a large supermarket in the basement.
3. The small side streets around the hotel have many tiny traditional food shops selling bao, chang fen, noodles etc - great for a cheap & delicious breakfast
4. The rooftop swimming pool is huge, well-maintained and has a great view
5. Rooms are large and plush with large floor to ceiling windows offering a nice view of the Guangzhou skyline
6. The staff are unfailingly polite and helpful

Cons:
1, The hotel is very busy, they were only able to give me one of the two rooms booked when I checked in around 2pm +, the remaining room was only available 2 hours later,
2. This is not really a fault of the hotel but it appears that government regulations require each guest to be photographed upon registration.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would use this hotel again

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SimSzeKeen
SheratonGuangzhou, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Guangzhou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear SimSzeKeen,

Reviewed 19 August 2018

First, the location is superb, there is a subway train line just adjacent to the hotel and from here you can go to different attractions the city offered. Second, the hotel itself is 5 star and all the staff are friendly, english speaking and always accomodating. The rooms are big, clean and modern. The breakfast is also superb with plenty of selection. Check-in and check-out is fast and efficient. Besides the hotel is a big mall they called TEE Mall. Nearby are plenty of local eateries, mc donald, seven eleven etc. I will surely come back to Sheraton Guangzhou again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
SheratonGuangzhou, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Guangzhou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear jessieokoy,