Soluxe Hotel Guangzhou
US$252
  • Pool
US$182
US$127
The Garden Hotel Guangzhou(Guangzhou)
US$221
US$171
US$169
US$118
US$166
US$158
  • Pool
All reviewscanton fairdoing tai chidecent stayfree shuttlegreat hotelpillow menuhotel rooms arestayed nightsenglish languagerestaurant staffrooms are bigclean roomstianhe districtbreakfast spreadconcierge staffnon smokingeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I stayed here for the Canton Fair. FYI - free shuttle to and from the fair!

I booked a room via an external website, and my room got mixed up. Suffice to say, what a nightmare. After being up for 2days, what you want is to go and pass out in your bed. Ella, the manager, went above and beyond the call of duty to fix things for me. In the end, nothing could be done, but I definitely appreciate the staff's genuine enthusiasm.

The room was big, the decor really beautiful. However, beware of the buffet. There are bugs and roaches roaming on the buffet tables. I went in for dinner and saw many roaches (which made me tell the manager and leave without eating). The next morning when I went for breakfast (free), there was nothing alarming. The management knows about it, yet they want to charge the guests to eat there. There's a McDonald's really close to the hotel if you don't feel like eating in the hotel but don't want to wander too far.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights visiting the canton fair.
Really nice rooms and a good location. The rooms where clean and quiet. Shuttle bus service to the fair worked great. Western food restaurant serves some really good dishes and has a great buffé.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I took part in the color run in GZ November 2 and decided to stay here. The price was right and the reviews good, so we decided to try it. I have to say it was great. The staff was fantastic. Everyone from the doorman to the receptionist to the restaurant staff had a smile and was welcoming. Location was good and taxis always available. Rooms were spacious and clean. Definitely would recommend.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 30 October 2013

While Im writing Im having a beer at this hotel lobby waiting for the 3rd phase of Canton Fair to begin. First time in China. The hotel is very nice. Room at 38 floor is very big, clean and new. Service is ok. I would recomend this hotel to anyone. I am finding hard to eat outside. I thought ill find much more english speaking and tourist friendly places nearby.

Room Tip: Rooms in floor 38 are very good thats all i can say
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We stayed 10 days and everything was perfect, staff, food, envr, everything! everything is new and modern and clean, should be included in top 10 for this city...... we enjoyed staying here... and also best view and finally you can find a comfort in a business/pleasure trip in luxury class and logical price.....

Room Tip: Ask for a room above 30th floor!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business