Bosphorus Premium Turkish Restaurant
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Chefs r Turkish ,they catch up real Turkish taste, clean , nice decoration , good service , acceptable price.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Don't want to spend a lot of time reviewing this disaster. It just doesn't deserve it. So here are the highlights:
- Indifferent, unattentive and sleepy service
- Piece of plastic in kebab (I was offered a new dish but seeing the delay of my friends course I just didn't bother to get a new one).
- Two of us finished before the third was served - he naturally rejected being served.

The last point is the worst. I cannot understand why you would serve two out of three and not atleast inform the third of the delay. The waiter just walked around sleepy eyed and said nothing. Not until we informed him that we prefer to just have the cheque instead of getting the missing main course, did the waiter seem to understand our satisfaction. He offered us some kind of dessert as compensation. By that time we rather just not stay any longer.

To be fair if I somehow disregard the terrible service and piece of plastic the food is pretty good and ok value.

Given the great reviews of this restaurant I assume this is a one off. But you have to ask yourself if a truly great restaurant allows such a meltdown!? The restaurant was probably less than half full.

2  Thank casperdenmark
Reviewed 13 May 2013

The food was fantastic, the meat impeccable! Loved the baked breads etc. There is buffet and a la carte - the a la carte was great! Had a great steak with amazing sauce! The atmosphere and service is well worth a visit!

Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

My friend and I were going to a different restaurant for lunch but came to Bosphorus by chance on 24/04. Upon entering, the manager Mr Mengilli came to greet us and showed us to the buffet area. He introduced each food to us and then helped us with the menu.

We had soup from the buffet, one spicy, one yogurt with herbs. They are delicious! We then shared a yogurt dip with bread, a mixed salad, lamb chops and beef doner. The dip and the lamb chops are probably among the best i've ever tasted, the texture, the flavour, the aroma, the serving size and the matching vegitables are all great. I actually can't find any fault! We tried very hard to finish everything and I didn't have dinner as a result!

If you come to Guangzhou, please do come and try the food here. It's such a gem!

Reviewed 15 April 2013

A superb service , delicious food in varieties and in big portions , neat environment , decent atmosphere , and all of these in Guangzhou :) Worth to visit ? Oh yes definitely. Priceless. Well done .