Oakwood Premier Guangzhou
  • Fitness centre
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskevin taoexecutive assistant managerfully equipped kitchensteam bathwashing machineone bedroom apartmentmajor shopping mallshome away from homefamily stayserviced apartmentenjoyable staygrand viewapartment hotelgrandview mallbusiness tripcanton fairbig shopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Located well in Guangzhou, the Oakwood provides excellent sleeping comfort at a good location. The rooms are like studios, including own kitchen etc. Tv in bathrooms (very high-tec china style). Excellen view, fine facilities. Only downside, is that you have to fill in seperate mini-bar sheets for each day of consumption, instead of multiplying on one sheet.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Shane L, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Hello gkev,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent experiences at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou.

I am happy to hear that you really enjoyed our views, facilities and location.

I do thank you for your comments however and I do hope that next time we welcome you back we can push to exceed your expectations and rate even higher next time!

Until then, warm wishes

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I travel a lot, and i can tell you that this is a great hotel, very good services, extremly frendly staf, they are always ready to help you. Very clean, modern, and beautyfull hotel. The location is very good, near to 2 big Mall's. Next time i will come back to Oakwood 100%. We had room 2308, fabulos view.

Room Tip: 2308 it is a very good apartament with great view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Daniel M

First of all, thank you for submitting your lovely review of your recent experience with us.

I am so delighted to know when we manage to create such an incredible impression. .I can honestly say we have a team which endeavours to connect on a personal level with so many of our guests and to create an unforgettable experience

Thank you again for sharing such positive feedback and we certainly hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm Wishes

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights during Canton Fair. From the moment I walked in the staff were friendly and helpful, the apartment was clean and very comfortable, breakfast buffet had a massive variety and the quality was excellent. I had room service a few nights and the food was good. I liked the all you can drink promotions on the 16th floor particularly the range of German beers which went down a treat after a long day walking about.

All in all an excellent hotel and I would definitely stay again

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Shane L, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear Frank b,

Thank you for taking the time to share your "Great" review of your recent experience with us.

I am thrilled to read " from the moment I walked in the staff were friendly and helpful" I always say the first impression is the lasting impression, and I am delighted that we were able to provide this impression on your arrival.

I am happy to see you enojoyed everything from our apartment to our famous all you care to drink promotion.

I am also happy to hear that our breakfast display impressed along with our food quality.

Frank b, thanks again for sharing your thoughts here and I hope that we will once again welcome you both back next time. Dont leave it too long!

Warm Wishes

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou with my Family for 5 nights in October - my wife and 3 children, it was fantastic. Great apartment with plenty of space, comfortable beds and superb amenities. The front desk staff were very helpful and Shane Langdon - Executive assistant manager really made our stay enjoyable with his exceptional custom service. We will definitely stay again on our travels and highly recommend this property to Families.

Room Tip: Higher floors and the corner 2 bedroom apartment with office room excellent.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Shane L, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Nigel OCP6,

Many thanks for your kind review of Oakwood Preimer Guangzhou, so delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us, will " highly recommend the property and definitely return.

Thanks for recognizing our front desk staff who do their best to impress in thier roles and connect with our guests, as such I have shared your comments to the front desk team.

Nigel,Thanks again for sharing such wonderful comments and I do hope that we have the chance to welcome you back in the future.

Warm wishes

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Oakwood during the Canton Fair. The apartments are comfortable and well furnished. Very attentive service from all the staff. A special thanks to the Australian operations manager who was always on hand making sure my stay was enjoyable.

You've got to try the lovely steaks - they actually know how to cook a decent medium rare. And the best part - the all you can drink promotions. Excellent!

I'll be back and recommend it to any business traveller.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Shane L, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear IanBroomeUK,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your recent experience with us.

I am so delighted to know when we manage to create such an incredible impression.I can honestly say we have a team which endeavours to connect on a personal level with so many of our guests and to create an unforgettable experience.

I am happy to hear you loved out steaks, we are focusing on offering our guests high quality Australian 300day grain-fed beef. We have recieved a number of postive comments in reagrds to our all you care to drink promotion and Iam glad you enjoyed this concept.

I sincerely thank you for all your comments and I am happy to read you will return and recommend the property to fellow buisness travellors.

Warmest Wishes