“Great People - Great Stay”

Oakwood Premier Guangzhou
Ranked #1 of 3,436 Hotels in Guangzhou
“Great People - Great Stay”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed there for 4 nights last week, this is my fourth stay with them and i am impressed with the standard, the friendliness of the staff and the personal touch of Mr. Kevin. The rooms were luxurious and well maintained, fully equipped and the location was very convenient. It was fun to stay with them and i would surely recommend the same.

Room Tip: Superior rooms are far better.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Satish,

Thank you very much for writing me the note before you leaving the hotel and also spent your valuable time to write us an exciting review on TripAdvisor.

I am very thrilled to read that you have overall enjoyed our hotel including the location of the hotel, luxurious homelike apartment and facilities as well as most excellent service team in Guangzhou. Your generous comments will definitely motivate us and I will pass it on to Service Excellent Team.

Once again, thank you and wish you all the best. Looking forward to welcoming you back in October this year.

Executive Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 22 April 2014

A remarkable set of staff, who are only waiting to serve you and make your stay as comfortable as possible. Excellent hotel, great service, great food makes a great experience. I would recommend this to any one travelling to Gungzhou. The only problem is to get Taxi's from the hotel.

Room Tip: Choose rooms away from the road. They are bigger.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
April 24th, 2014

Dear Ajoy,

Thank you very much for sharing such an inspiring Oakwood Experience with us.

Your generous and praiseful comments on our associates and services really delighted the entire team and will keep on motivating us to deliver the best quality service in Guangzhou and make Oakwood the most trusted name in serviced apartments worldwide. I will definitely share your review with the team.

It has reached my attention of the challenge to get taxis during peak hours and we can provide both limousine service and taxi on call service for your convenience.

Once again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you back during Autumn Canton Fair period.

Montevideo, Uruguay
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I'm actually staying in the Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and is highly recommended.
The room/apartment is very complete, TV also in the bathroom, steam bath in the shower, many space to storage clothes, beds are excellent.
Breakfast is very good, not to large, but everything very good quality.
The hotel staff are very kind and friendly.
Location is very nice, there are a big shopping one block ahead, and you can walk all around.

Room Tip: I was at room 1809, back view, is better front view.
Dear Pablo,

Thank you for your recent stay at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou followed with detailed review on TripAdvisor community.

I am very delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and especially highlighted our luxurious bed, breakfast, and friend staff.

With regards to in-room-steam and complete facilities in the kitchen, those are unique selling points of our hotel and I strongly believe all those will make both business and leisure travelers’ stay more enjoyable.

Once again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I spent 5 nights staying at this hotel while visiting the Canton Fair. While I had not heard of this hotel chain before, its name will now be well etched in my memory as a great find. The hotel is very modern and fitted out to the highest luxury standards. The rooms are very clean with many unexpected extras in rooms such as clothes washing machines and a steam room function on the shower and a full kitchen. From the second I entered the hotel, the staff were immediatly welcoming, attententive to every need and every question I had, very proffesional and well trained. The hotel itself is situated in a busy part of the city central to most areas and very convenient to the canton fair and the magnificent metro system that Guangzhou has built.. Thank you all staff at Oakwood Premier, I do hope I have the pleasure of being your guest again the future

April 24th, 2014,

Dear Don,

Thank you very much indeed for your recent stay at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and sharing such a detailed and positive review with us.

As hospitality professions, we are aiming to provide our guests the best quality service and make their stays enjoyable and memorable, it’s obviously your recent stay at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou was remarkable.

I was very thrilled to read that you enjoyed everything here at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, including the luxury room set-up standard and welcoming, attentive, well trained staff. Your generous and praiseful comment will definitely motivate all of us.

With regards to the in-room-steam, well-equipped kitchenette and washer & driers you mentioned, they are all hallmarks and unique selling points of Oakwood Premier Brand; we strongly believe all those will make travelers' stay more enjoyable.

Once again, thank you and look forward to have the pleasure to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou.

Beijing, China
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The hotel lobby is on 15th floor of the building; once I arrived the bellboy was very polite and escorted me to reception counter. The check-in was very fast and spent me only a few minutes.

Once I entered my room, TV was on, air-con was quite cool and lights were switched on and feel very warm just like home. This is not what I expected in any other hotel. Welcome fruit basket was placed with welcome message from General Manager. The room is very well organized with kitchen equipments, washing machine and drier. It’s just like home.

The hotel has a half open air swimming pool on 15th floor and very well managed. Water was clear and clean. I also enjoyed the sauna and Jacuzzi one floor further down the swimming pool in the locker.

Oakroom seems the only restaurant in the hotel and provides both a-la-carte and set menus, I tried the Seafood Laksa and it's really delicious. Staff there was very friendly.

It’s an enjoyable stay and I was impressed with the services and homelike facilities.

Room Tip: Book early to get cheaper room rate.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know you had an enjoyable stay at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou recently and appreciated very much your detailed review on our facilities and services. Thank you so much for sharing such an inspiring stay experience with us and I will definitely pass it on to all team members.

I am also happy you have tried to use our facilities and found they’re exceeded your expectation.

It’s with great pleasure to let you know that the Laksa with prawn is one of our signature dishes in Oakroom Restaurant & Bar and the receipt is from our General Manager’s wife, who is originally from Malaysia. The Oakroom Restaurant & Bar located on level 16 of the building provides with a panoramic view of Tianhe Commercial Business District and offers both a-la-carte menus and set menus where East Meets West.

Thank you again for your stay and generous review. I look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou in the future.

Xiamen, China
Reviewed 16 April 2014

the design is pretty nice and fresh. i like the room, especially the shower and mettess. nevertheless, the restaurant is great as well, nice set up and fresh food.
staffs there are kind and friendly, guide me the way, solve problems, 100 points!!
also, the location is great. close to airport and commercial centre
i'll come back next time, see you oakwood premier!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
April 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your recent stay and followed with generous comment. I am very delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and thank you for highlighted the shower, bed mattress, Oakroom Restaurant & Bar and especially mentioned our inspiring associates. I will definitely pass on your message through the whole team and it will be a great motivation to us for delivering the best quality service in Guangzhou and make us the most trusted name in serviced apartments worldwide.

I am also happy you will be return to us next time, please do let us know and let us make your next visit an enjoyable and memorable one.

Thank you again and wish you all the best.

Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I stayed there last week in a one bedroom apartment.
Everything about my stay was wonderful. Good service, good quality, superb breakfast and convenient location in the heart of the city. The apartment was fully equipped, not a single detail was missing.

The staff was so friendly and all went out of their way to make my stay an enjoyable one. The hotel is like brand new, impeccably clean and serviced well. Also it is close to an amazing shopping Centre that I frequented.

If you are tripping to China Guangzhou, I do recommend this great hotel. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed. And when you enjoy it leave a review so others will know.

Special thanks to: Mr. Edward Lim & Kevin Tao

Room Tip: Reception located on 15th Floor
April 17th, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and we are very happy to know that you had a perfect stay experience with us. Your positive comments regarding our services and overall products will definitely be a great encouragement to the team for delivering the best quality services in Guangzhou and also make us very confident and proud.

Oakwood Premier Guangzhou is the first premier brand of Oakwood in China, if you stay longer you will find the room is tailor-made for you and feel just like at home, each room has well equipped kitchenette, washer & drier, in-room steam in the bathroom, TV is available in living room, bedroom and bathroom and we provide internet and Wi-Fi access for all guests anywhere in the hotel. I am sure our features will cater to both business and leisure travelers.

Thank you again and wish you all the best.

Sincerely Yours,