“Enjoyable stay.”

Ranked #1 of 3,408 Hotels in Guangzhou
Huizhou, China
“Enjoyable stay.”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The location of the hotel and surrounding commercial area are perfect. Guangzhou is really shopping and dining paradise.
Hotel room is extremely spacious, well designed and equipped with everything like in home. I like the color theme of furnitures.
I enjoyed the stay and staffs were quite friendly and good smiles everywhere. It's an enjoyable stay. Thanks and good lucks to all.

1 Thank Allwelldone
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
May 31st, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for chosen stay with us at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and take your valuable time write such a positive review in TripAdvisor community.

I am thrilled to read you have enjoyed your stay and especially you like the design and color theme of furniture as well as the services. I will share your positive comments with our service excellence team to further motivate them to continuously providing the best services in Guangzhou and make Oakwood “the most trusted name in serviced apartments worldwide”.

Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou soon.

Executive Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Guangzhou, China
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Known Oakwood brand since I stayed in Bangkok three years ago and the stay was quite happy. Oakwood Guangzhou opened in Guangzhou two years ago but no chance to try and opportunity came last week that my house (on ground floor) was flooded due to heavy rain and decided to experience the Oakwood.
The room is very good, spacious, well appointed with home-like fridge, washer, dish washer, oven just like home. Room is clean and view is good. Not sure how many guests stay there and it’s quiet in night. I really had a good sleep as exhausted with flood.
Parking in basement 3 was a little bit challenge but interesting, isn’t it? Most important the parking is free anyway.
Staffs are friendly and gave me good impression of excellent services. I will stay again. Look forward to it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank justlikeguangzh... x
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our Oakwood Asia Pacific properties.

I am delighted you had an enjoyable stay in one of our Oakwood properties in Bangkok 3 years ago and also enjoyed all aspects of your stay recently especially as you have highlighted the room is spacious and homelike with well-appointed facilities, and sleep quality was good. I am also happy for your appraise on our services and will definitely pass it on to the team members.

Thank you again and hope you have had your flooded house maintained and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Hi I would like to inform you of the amazing stay I experienced this year. I experienced some great service especially from Mr Kevin Tao. Thank you for the great holiday! Please keep up the standards of service and I look forward to my next stay there.

• Stayed May 2014
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Farhaan,

Thank you for your recent stay at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and spending your valuable time write such a positive review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted you have experienced great service and we will definitely keep up the standards and will go extra miles to continuously delivering the best quality service in Guangzhou and make Oakwood the most trusted name in serviced apartments worldwide.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I chose this hotel because it had a kitchen and washing machine. It is very good for a family like me (with 2 little kids) to stay. Before I checked-in, I had already received an greetings email from the hotel, a very impressive moment! After I checked-in, staff still provided excellent services to us. However, when I walked into my room with my kids, my kids started to find out the dirt and dust on the carpet. When I walked into the bathroom, I found the bath wall still had dirt...... If no such dirt and dust, this hotel is good for family traveller.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Tracy,

I would like to thank you for staying with us and take your time to write us a review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted you have received good services in our hotel especially you have highlighted our pre-arrival welcoming email and friendly excellent reception service.

I also regret the room you stayed was unfortunately not meeting your cleanliness expectation and I would like to invite you to stay with us again with room free upgrade to one-bed suite and allow us having the opportunity to retrieve your confidence to Oakwood Premier Guangzhou. Please contact me directly for room reservation.

Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou soon.

kevin.tao@oakwoodasia.com
Guangzhou, China
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I was already once in this hotel a year ago but alone. This time, even if I was in business trip, my wife join me. Partially for business and partially to meet some old friend. The location cannot be better. Everything is very close and all the shops, department stores, restaurants are in walking distance. The rooms are perfects with all what you need. We like hard bed and at the first touch we were afraid but instead it was just perfect: firm and comfortable. For me was important the parking because I drive my own car (yes, I am a little crazy as european to drive in a chinese city!). The parking is free and very convenient to access I was able to go in and out as many times I like it.
Finally, the staff. They are very professional but at the same time friendly in the real sense. The manager was very attentive to our needs and provided us with all the information we needed. And yes, I have to say that for this quality and this location the price is more than reasonable. Definitely I am looking to come back for my other trips.

Room Tip: The spa was closed and that is why we cannot evaluate. We were upgraded in a studio because of a mis...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for chosen staying with us at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and spending your valuable time writing such a detailed review on TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted you have enjoyed all aspects of your stay, including the location and its convenience of the hotel, perfect room facilities especially the bed, the professional and friendly services delivered by our associates and parking lots in basement. I appreciated very much your praiseful words towards our associates. I will definitely pass on this big recognition to all of them.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Excellent staff service and attention, cleanly and very confortable rooms with many amenities in room.
Excellent food!
I do suggest more american TV channels, but I relize that this is standard in all China.

Dear Jimmy,

Thank you very much for chosen staying with us at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and spending your valuable time to write the review on TripAdvisor community.

I am thrilled you have enjoyed the excellent service, excellent food and appreciated very much for your praise. With regards to television channels, we are trying to provide more variety TV channels as Oakwood Premier Guangzhou is big family and family members are from all over the world with different language preference. Also in China, there is a restriction on satellite TV reception however we will keep on improve on the entertainment selection to make us the most trusted name in serviced apartments worldwide.

Thank you again, and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou again.

Moscow
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Kevin Tao manager of hotel is very attentive,polite and making great his staff knows what to do and how to make guests if hotel happier. Cousin has a lot European food, Russian food that is not easy to get if you on business travel. On May 9, important for all Russians day, I received Georgivskaya Lentochka ? Special ribbon that is valuable as tribute of homeland for 4 centuries in Russia. It is very good surprise. The swimming pool is well kept, show rooms there are clean and personnel is not intruding, but helpful.
Great impression on arrival when long flight in plane

Dear Evgeny,

Thank you very much for staying with us and take your valuable time writing up such a positive review on TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted you have enjoyed all aspects of your stay especially you have highlighted the staff attentiveness, knowledgeable and well operated swimming pool. I appreciated very much your compliments. Regarding the variety of food, we are providing various food selections where east meet west to satisfy most of our guests and will continously improve on it.

Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou again.