“Home away from Home”

Oakwood Premier Guangzhou
Ranked #2 of 3,522 Hotels in Guangzhou
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Let me take this opportunity to thank each one of Oakwood Premier Guangzhou's staff who made our stay very memorable.

This is my second time staying at this hotel, we had a 2 bedroom suite which was lovely & spacious. There was everything we needed to make a comfortable stay. Washer/dryer, fridge, cooking facilities, just like our home :)

Staff could speak English/Cantonese/Mandarin, and were friendly and helpful. Location is perfect and the shopping mall with variety of restaurants and shops. This is the pleasant places to be in - value for money, convenience, accessible, clean, and everything works.

Go for it !! I recommend this "Home" to all holiday/business visitors to GZ.

Also use this platform to thank for Mr.Kevin Tao , Mr. Edward Lim and your Excellent Teammate, Thanks once again for your hospitality. All in all, we had a great experience, and will definitely recommend Oakwood to my friends & relatives. See you soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yu M
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Ms. Yu,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and spending your valuable time to write us such a generous review with positive comments on TripAdvisor community.

I am thrilled to read that you had a memorable and enjoyable stay and apparently you like our homelike guestrooms and well-appointed in-room facilities as well as our great location. I also would like to thank you for your compliments to our service excellence team that it will be a big recognition to us and motivate us to continuously delivering the best quality service to our customers and make Oakwood “the Most Trusted Name in Serviced Apartments worldwide”.

Ms. Yu, once again thank you and look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home by any opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Very good location, the restaurant service was very professional. Especially for the wine and food service, their staff has shared the knowledge to me. I never enjoy this excellent experience compare to other hotels which I have stayed, I will come back again and will introduce my friend to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and spend your valuable time to write us a generous review.

I am delighted you have enjoyed your stay especially you had a memorable dining experience in our Oakroom Restaurant and Bar. I will pass on your compliments to Allen, our Restaurant and Bar Manager, who is leading a well-trained, knowledgeable and passionate team to deliver the best service as good as the cuisines to our customers. As the only restaurant outlet in the hotel, Oakroom provides various selections of cuisine where East Meets West to satisfy our customers’ savor, who are from all over the world.

Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou in the near future.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

travel in Guangzhou, business partner recommend this hotel to me;
i am surprised by the room, very spacious and neat; most important, i find a washing machine with powder provided, very considerate.
defenitely will come back and stay.
i wonder whereelse also has oakwood. change my concept about serviced apartment.
Good! by the way, the front girl is very friendly and nice, although very young

Room Tip: good hotel for business traveller, short and long
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Mr. Joe,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us @ Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and spending your valuable time to write up such a generous review on TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay and good to hear you like the washer in room and also highlighted the room features spacious and well organized.

I fully agreed with your compliments to our front line ladies, they are very presentable and friendly, most important, they are knowledgeable, and they know the city very well and deliver the best quality services to our customers with passion.

With regards to your question about Oakwood, we have established operations in Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Philippines, India and Indonesia with luxury, style and contemporary properties. Please visit our offcial website to discover our amazing properties and to find out why Oakwood is "the most trusted name in serviced apartments worldwide".

Thank you again, Mr. Joe and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oakwood Premier Guangzhou soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The location cannot be better.
Staffs are friendly and attentiveness and always trying to remember my name and preferences. I stayed in a suite; it is very spacious with kitchen, well equipped. It’s amazing.
The restaurant is on 16 floor, the only restaurant in the hotel, isn’t it? Excellent services there with charming smiles and body language shows they want to make us happier. I want to give recognition to Cher, she is really cheerful and looked after all our needs. Well done!
Definitely I will come back again. It can be considered as one of the best hotel in GZ.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your recent stay at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and take your time to write such a positive review on TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed all aspects of your stay and your special highlights on our facilities and services will be a big recognition to our team, I will definitely pass it to our team members. Thank you also for your compliments to Cher, I have informed her about this review and she was very exciting for the recognition. Cher is our Service Excellence Team member and very engaged in delivering the best quality service and her service is incredible and always beyond our guests’ expectations.

Thank you again, and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights while on a biz trip to guangzhou . I had read good things about this hotel and all of it was confirmed during my stay. From check in until check out my stay was very enjoyable. I must mention about Kevin Tao the man in charge. He met me when I checked in and from that moment he was so helpful and courteous that I felt at home and could ask him whatever help I needed. One of the evenings he even found little time to walk with me for shopping and what further impressed me was that when there was a kind of bus collecting blood and it was mentioned that some one needed blood urgently Kevin gave blood also...
I believe that in an in hospitality /hotels we end up going repeatedly to a place more because of persons there and service and it is people like Kevin Tao who make a big difference ..
The breakfast was also quite good and the rooms kept clean and tidy always and even the guards were also very helpful . The location is very good..can walk to the subway ..some good malls are around .. So extremely recommended for all,types of travellers..

Room Tip: Rooms on the south seem to be better ..
1  Thank Devaiah-ranjan
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear Mr. Devaiah,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and spending your valuable time write such a detailed and generous review on TripAdvisor community.

I am thrilled to read that your stay was enjoyable and appreciated very much for your praiseful words towards me. As Executive Assistant Manager in charge of the hotel operations, I am also the leader of Service Excellence Team and the team is striving to create the best stay experience in Guangzhou and make Oakwood “the most trusted name in serviced apartments worldwide”. I am always educating the team to deliver the best quality services and sharing best practices on regular basis and I, as the team leader must set up some good examples, be the role model and walk the talk.

With regards to blood donation, I have been a China Red-cross member for more than 10 years and blood donation accumulated 8,000 milliliters. I will continue to do so as to make the society more harmonious and save others’ life.

Your positive comments regarding breakfast, room cleanliness, and staff friendliness will also be a big recognition to the team and I will definitely pass it on to the team.

Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou again.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The location of the hotel and surrounding commercial area are perfect. Guangzhou is really shopping and dining paradise.
Hotel room is extremely spacious, well designed and equipped with everything like in home. I like the color theme of furnitures.
I enjoyed the stay and staffs were quite friendly and good smiles everywhere. It's an enjoyable stay. Thanks and good lucks to all.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Allwelldone
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

May 31st, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for chosen stay with us at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and take your valuable time write such a positive review in TripAdvisor community.

I am thrilled to read you have enjoyed your stay and especially you like the design and color theme of furniture as well as the services. I will share your positive comments with our service excellence team to further motivate them to continuously providing the best services in Guangzhou and make Oakwood “the most trusted name in serviced apartments worldwide”.

Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Known Oakwood brand since I stayed in Bangkok three years ago and the stay was quite happy. Oakwood Guangzhou opened in Guangzhou two years ago but no chance to try and opportunity came last week that my house (on ground floor) was flooded due to heavy rain and decided to experience the Oakwood.
The room is very good, spacious, well appointed with home-like fridge, washer, dish washer, oven just like home. Room is clean and view is good. Not sure how many guests stay there and it’s quiet in night. I really had a good sleep as exhausted with flood.
Parking in basement 3 was a little bit challenge but interesting, isn’t it? Most important the parking is free anyway.
Staffs are friendly and gave me good impression of excellent services. I will stay again. Look forward to it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank justlikeguangzh... x

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our Oakwood Asia Pacific properties.

I am delighted you had an enjoyable stay in one of our Oakwood properties in Bangkok 3 years ago and also enjoyed all aspects of your stay recently especially as you have highlighted the room is spacious and homelike with well-appointed facilities, and sleep quality was good. I am also happy for your appraise on our services and will definitely pass it on to the team members.

Thank you again and hope you have had your flooded house maintained and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou soon.