Oakwood Premier Guangzhou
  • Breakfast included
Jianguo Hotel(Guangzhou)
US$87
US$81
All reviewskevin taoexecutive assistant managerfully equipped kitchensteam bathwashing machineone bedroom apartmentmajor shopping mallshome away from homefamily stayserviced apartmentenjoyable staygrand viewapartment hotelgrandview mallbusiness tripcanton fairbig shopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed in several hotels, but Oakwood Premier is the best in term of location, service, food .... Etc
In the evening I enjoy walking to the city center.
The staff are very helpful.
Breakfast is excellent.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Zuhair S
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Executive Assistant Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Mr. Zuhair,

I would like to thank you for your recent stay and write us such a generous review with positive comments on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you have overall enjoyed your stay, especially like what you have highlighted the location of the hotel, services and food were all beyond your expectations. I am also inspired with your compliments to our associates and I will definitely pass it on the team to motivate them to continuously deliver the best quality service in Guangzhou.

Thank you again for your review and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in Oakwood Premier. They have a nice pool, the staff is very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was great too!
I will definitely book it again for my next stay in Guangzhou.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Katharina,

I would like to thank you for your generous review with positive comments posted on TripAdvisor followed by your recent stay at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou.

I am delighted to know that you have overall enjoyed your stay and especially you have highlighted the nice pool, staff friendliness and breakfast. I will pass it on to the team to further motivate the team members to continuously delivering the best quality service in Guangzhou and make Oakwood “The Most Trusted Name in Serviced Apartments worldwide.

Katharina, thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Oakwood Premier Guangzhou is my favorite hotel at canton area. Excelent rooms, you feel like home, in the kitchen you can find a complete range of essential accessories that will help you to make your staying better .Excellent service , excellent people excellent location!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear George,

I would like to thank you for sharing with us such a generous review on TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to read you had a very enjoyable stay with us. Especially you have highlighted the excellent location of the hotel, excellent room with excellent facilities as well as excellent services. What a big recognition it is! I will pass it on to all our team members to motivate all of us to continuously deliver the best services in Guangzhou and make us “The Most Trusted Name in Serviced Apartments Worldwide”.

Thank you again and look forward to have the opportunity to welcome you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Didn't get to try the breakfast due to an early flight but hotel facilities was excellent. Very clean rooms and great amount of space for the money. Location is superb, right in the city and near to food places.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Azlannazam,

I would like to thank you for your recent stay at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and followed with a generous review with positive comments on TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay and especially you have highlighted the room cleanliness, spaciousness, value for money and convenient location of the hotel.

Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was my first visit to China and I'm glad I checked into this place. The Studio apartment was beautiful with a complete range of all the essential utilities. The breakfast buffet had a good spread and some of the food I ordered at my room/had at the restaurant during lunch/dinner were also delicious. The staff were quite courteous, especially Mr. Kevin Tao, who took extra care to ensure that my stay was comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jakejoss
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Mr. Jake,

Thank you for your stay at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and spending your valuable time write us such a generous review with positive comments on TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted you have enjoyed all aspects of your stay and extremely highlighted the quality and variation of delicacies in Oakroom. I am also been inspired that you have specially appraised our associates about their politeness. Thank you for your recognition and will motivate us to keep up the good work and continuously deliver the best quality services in Guangzhou and make us the best hotel in Guangzhou.

Thank you again and look forward to seeing again in the near future.