US$136
US$122
Agoda.com
US$237
1,004 results
All reviewstian barcanton towercafe mondoifc buildingfloor to ceiling windowsfloor lobbythe pearlstunning hotelin room diningmemorable stayopera housejapanese restaurantriver viewswimming poolluxury hotelhotel is locatedspecial thanks
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Amazing hotel , worth spending one or several nights. Accomodations are awsome. Really one of the best hotel I have ever been. Looking forward to go again. If you go there, you should try the restaurant with its panoramic view.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I think that this must be one of the most interesting hotels that I've ever stayed in. It extends from the 69th to the 100th floor of the of the tower and has a very impressive 30 floor atrium that looks down on the lobby along with fantastic views over the city, river and Asian Games park. Due to its size the hotel feels a little empty even when its quite busy, but the facilities and resturants etc. are very good, very chic and trendy, if you are in to that side of things. The rooms are all very large and modern in style with everything that you could want at a hotel and I was very happy that we stayed there. I recommend that you take an evening walk along the park outside the hotel that goes down to the Asia Games stadium.

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

As a nornal four seasons stay, excellent room which with the great view, prefect food in the restaurant, especially on the top of the hotel!

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stayed only for one night in this hotel, but want to come back for sure! Good service!
Got upgrade to a suite which has 3 big rooms. the bathroom was huge, with a nice large bathtub with view all over Guangzhou! Nice beds, with good bedlinen.
Staff was very helpful.
I had in-room dining which was quick and very good quality food.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I booked this hotel in a rush. Saw the amount of stars it had, knew the brand, location looked good, thought it was a safe bet for China (canton fair). Arrived incredibly tired and hungover after a couple of days partying in Hong Kong and oh my God, IT'S GOT TO BE THE TALLEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD. You need to go up to the 70th floor to even get to reception! My room was then up a further 27 floors on the 97th floor.

Spectacular river/tower view (pre-booked), which although a little hazy/smoggy during the day, came alive at night, especially on the Saturday. The colours in this area of the Tianhe district of Guangzhou are amazing. Room was huge with a massive lobby, walk in wardrobe and bathroom. Comfy bed. Great desk/work area. Free wifi. No Facebook/Twitter etc but I can hardly rate the hotel down because of China's internet censorship policy.

Hotel lobby equally impressive - massive wow. Even better, the staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and welcoming without fail. Nothing was too much trouble.

Only tried the Italian restaurant but the food was good. I had a lovely waiter called Oscar there, my thanks to him. I didn't try breakfast as never got up in time.

Some tips:

Get the hotel name AND address in Chinese from the hotel before you arrive. None of the Chinese taxi drivers speak English. You will need it written down to show them. If they don't recognise the hotel name, show them 'International Finance Centre' in Chinese equivalent instead. It's the same building.

Only get into marked cabs. Still half pissed and bleary eyed, we wandered towards an official looking Canton Fair desk at Guangzhou train station and were subsequently charged RMB180 for the drive to the hotel (about £18). It should have been RMB20-40 (£2-4) tops.

The metro in Guangzhou is cheap, easy to understand and efficient. A good alternative. Especially for longer distances over the city. We used it lots as there is a metro station close to the hotel.

Factor into all hotel charges an additional 15% service charge - restaurants, mini bar and presumably the room cost too. This wasn't added to my room charge as I had booked the room through Expedia, though it was probably charged somewhere down the process.

Prices within the hotel (restaurants) do not reflect local costs and are westernized. My meal for 2 with a couple of drinks cost £50 a head.

For bars, look up Hooley's Irish Pub and wander in that area, it seemed the most lively from what we could find! It's a short taxi or metro journey from the Four Seasons. I don't recommend walking back - though it's not fair - it's easy to get lost.

Enjoy Guangzhou. I never thought I would visit anywhere that would match New York for vertical scale. This city definitely does.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 9711 and the view was fab - river and tower.