Free cancellation until 28/07
US$135
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$111
US$102
  • Pool
US$178
US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$162
Jianguo Hotel(Guangzhou)
US$82
US$80
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$74
US$292
US$237
Mandarin Oriental
1,019 results
All reviewstian barcanton towercafe mondoifc buildingfloor to ceiling windowsfloor lobbythe pearlstunning hotelin room diningmemorable stayopera housejapanese restaurantriver viewswimming poolluxury hotelhotel is locatedspecial thanks
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Firstly I was upgraded to an excellent suite on the 92nd level. The rooms and their amentities were outstanding. To me what let the hotel down was the food outlets. I had breakfast in the Cafe Mondo and dinner in Catch. In both restuarants I had to sit at stools. I found this quite uncomfortable. The food in Cafe Mondo was what I would expect in a hotel of this rating. I was disappointed in the food in Catch.

I am not certain if I would stay at the hotel again or not. Its in a great location near many of the landmarks in Guangzhou.

1  Thank Happytraveller2211
fsguangzhou, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Happytraveller2211,

First of all, thank you very much for being our recent guest and sharing your experience with us.

I was pleased to hear that you like our suite and room amenities.

We were truly upset to learn of your dining experience at our Caffe Mondo and Catch, particularly about seating in both restaurants and the food at Catch. We sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences thus have caused to you, and hope this would not stop you from returning to us next time. It would be great to connect with you via email so that I can personally address your concerns and offer further assistance. Please feel free to email me directly at byron.chong@fourseasons.com.

Again, thank you very much for taking your valued time sharing your candid feedback with us, which will definitely help us become a better hotel. I am looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Yours sincerely,
Byron Chong
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 December 2013

The hotel was nice, it has clean and cozy room plus an excellent view, you can see the whole city from your room. But unfortunately, the service was poor, the staff was friendly, but it seemed they just say "yes" to your request and didn't work for it, I was asking for mobile charger and I have to call 3 times for it. I was ordered some drinks for me and my colleague and they didn't give it to us until we have to leave and my colleague have to drink his whisky in hurry. We held an event on the ballroom and my colleague and staff have the same opinion, the service was poor. It should be the major concern since they claim as a 5 stars hotel. They should provide the staff training or something to improve their service quality.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

When you travel in china, you get used to somewhat sub-par service, unclean rooms, misunderstood messages and mistakes.
The Four Seasons Guangzhou stands out from these as a premier 5 Star hotel.
You can truly relax as soon as you arrive as you are greeted by friendly, professional staff at the check-in counter.
We stayed only 1 night and were upgraded to a Premier Suite upon arrival.
Stayed on the 95th floor, amazing view. Super fast elevators. Right in the heart of the CBD.
The room was clean and tidy with full bay windows overlooking the entire city of Guangzhou.
The bathroom also featured windows overlooking the city.
Unfortunately the hot tub which is perched near the window, was not cleaned properly, i was shocked to find this in such a high class hotel.
The rest of my stay was excellent, we asked for late checkout and were granted a stay til 2pm as i had a 9:45 flight that night.
Only 1 more problem we had was we booked a Taxi to pick us up from the hotel at 7pm and we ended up having to wait till 7:30 in line to be picked up. Not sure why this happened but it caused a chain reaction which resulted in me missing my flight back to Australia.
Hopefully we can get better communication with the ground floor staff on our return.
We will be back for sure.
An amazing experience, the highlight of my trip to china.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade, we are pleasantly offered an upgrade and stayed on the 95th floor.
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We stay at the hotel 7 days, we were very impressed with the décor, the room was very clean and the staff very friendly, the buffet breakfast was excellent mix of chinese and western food
I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This hotel is truly the best hotel in Guangzhou for one and only one point.
Of course the view.
Now, the team member have to stop thinking that they are the best because of the view.
The service for a Four Season is limit insulting for what they claim to be a great value for .
China is still china and the personal has to improve.
Management has really an issue with standard and operation...Stop blaming Chinese or staff!
If you are foreigner and employed in this country, we guess, it is because you worth it or you have knowledge that other do not have.
Start to train your personal and get on the floor...not just for dancing and they really have stop thinking that "get on the floor" is just a song.
Management there has to do something.
Our expectation from a five Star is simple.
Pay attention, understand our needs, deliver it, be efficient, be consistent and double check our satisfaction and if your are still here be more proactive.
Only the view here is consistent.
Sorry but, We don't pay for the view but for a sort of standing. Might be the Vogue of twenty first century of just staying in Hotel for the beautiful view and go to eat in the street but, us, when we travel we like our food at home and "Home is Hotel".
Of course you have always one person who manages to be the star of the stay but really in a big city like Guangzhou, they can find a lot of stars...don't think they know where to get them.
Main issue here is the communication and if we feel it and witness it as guest, we are not going to blame the waiters or tea girls(excellent by the way) who are waiting for someone to direct them.
Will definitely go back for the view and we will organise our breakfast, lunch, dinner and party somewhere else or in our room.

Room Tip: ...West is the best...view on the city
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business