“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #6 of 3,430 Hotels in Guangzhou
Taipei
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very good hotel for business travelers. River side rooms are great especially the bathrooms which are stunning. Start from Lobby, Restaurants and Gym all are great.The staff is very friendly, location is good.

Room Tip: Riverside rooms
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
fsguangzhou, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Martin,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is really appreciated that you took valued time to rate us and share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Byron Chong

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Nice hotel located in the new part of Guangzhou,one of the highest hotels in the world. views are very nice from the hotel rooms. `clean hotel with very nice room which need to be taken care of,the rooms are very poor in immunities no matter what type of room you have. Even with the high price they charge you , it's worth to try and stay on it .

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Maj S,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and taking time to rate us on TripAdvisor. I am glad to know that you enjoyed our room. Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Plymouth, Devon, UK
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is an excellent hotel for the Canton fair and the rooms are faultless. I did find not being able to visit other guest floors in the hotel quite fustrating as i had chargers, samples etc to drop off and there was no way so had to meet in the lobby to go back up to the room. I appreciate it is to do with secruity as the middle of the hotel in glass so you can see guests making their way to there rooms but on a practical basis it is a problem. Everyone appeared to be in groups of 3+. The restaurants are very good, good choice. expensive though so be mindful when you want that relaxing glass of wine... it will cost you and not with a hang over. The staff were great, location was good. safe area. Very female freindly.

Room Tip: Please make sure your room is not below the bar as you will hear everything. That is the floor below...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear PrincessLaLa,

Heemstede, The Netherlands
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel has probably the worst reservation employee of any 5* hotel - Echo. He/she is not responding to a simple reservation request. The initial reservation offer was not what I wanted (I needed a flexible rate) and since I have send 3 mails for a new offer but no response what so ever.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank MvdK01
Dear MvdK01,

We sincerely apologize for the reservation service which I have already shared with concerned departments. It would be great to connect with you via email so that I can personally address your concerns and offer further assistance. Please feel free to email me directly at byron.chong@fourseasons.com.

Again, thank you very much for taking your valued time sharing your candid feedback with us, which will definitely help us become a better hotel. I am looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Yours sincerely,

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Highly recommended for business travel. River side rooms are great especially the bathrooms which are stunning. The lobby and Japanese restaurant were both great as well as the breakfast buffet. Hotel is clean and service up to Four Seasons standards.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Snowcoop,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is really appreciated that you took valued time to rate us and share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to know that you liked our room and the restaurants. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Back again at this hotel as I was truly satisfied with my last stay. However this time check in took more than 1 hour as my travel agent blamed the hotel while the hotel was blaming my travel agent for the confusion of the type of room booked.

Eventually when we got our room everything was perfect again. The only setback is the smell of tobacco in the room. I am not sure why the hotel can't really impose the no smoking policy for their non smoking floors. The bed was really comfortable, the fruit baskets replenished daily and of course the Bvlgary Toiletteries in the bathroom. However I didn't get my daily newspapers through out my entire stay this time.

Breakfast was great as usual on the 99th floor. Fruits were fresh and they serve good latte.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
fsguangzhou, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Muzammil,

First of all, thank you very much for choosing to stay with us again.

We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectation this time in terms of the room and service which I have already shared with concerned departments. It would be great to connect with you via email so that I can personally address your concerns and offer further assistance. Please feel free to email me directly at byron.chong@fourseasons.com.

Yours sincerely,

London
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have been using the Grand Hyatt for my business trips in GZ and recently decided to switch to the Four Seasons for a change.......and I have to say I was blown away by this hotel.
Upon arrival you make your way from the ground floor up to the 70th floor reception area, the way up you feel the lift sway a little, then you can savour the amazing reception area. You can look up right to the top of the hotel as the rooms circle the building so the central atrium is clear. Looks fantastic... The view is also unbelievable if you take dinner at the 100th floor restaurant (highly recommended), not only across the city (if you are lucky enough to have a clear day with no smog) but down through the hotel.. it looks like something from Star Wars.....

The rooms are just beautiful, from the entrance door to inside. Beautiful furnishings, huge rooms, huge bathrooms, from the desk in the room (my room was on the 89th floor) you had amazing views and frankly I felt like royalty.........
From the huge bed you can again see across the city, I have to say it did take me a couple of days to get used to the height of this hotel, but once you are used to it its frankly fantastic...
There is also a very cool TV in the bathroom mirror, stupid I know but if you are like me and spend your life in hotels across the world little different touches are the things you remember...

Had room service one night, food arrived fast and was of super quality. Also as I stated earlier the restaurant on the 100th floor there signature restaurant is just fantastic, even a trip to the rest rooms is an experience.....
The other buffet restaurant was equally as superb, just not as much as a dining experience....

Breakfast is also very good, great choice, service, can't really be faulted....

I cannot begin to imagine how much money was spent on this place...everything is superb.

I can't really fault this hotel, staff are friendly and very helpful.........great stuff

It's now my second stay in the Four Seasons and from my experiences so far this is the best hotel chain I have ever used.

Will definitely return.........

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BuckLanders
Dear BuckLanders,

Thank you for your comments regarding your visit and it was a pleasure having you staying with us.

Your description of the accommodation, the food and the quality of service you received from the staff is exactly what we strive for. It means a great deal to our people to know how much their efforts are appreciated.

Again, we value and appreciate your patronage of Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou.
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.