1,082 results
All reviews tian bar canton tower cafe mondo floor lobby incredible hotel the pearl opera house in room dining memorable stay city view japanese restaurant luxury hotel guest rooms hotel is located the executive lounge business trip special thanks
Reviewed 17 September 2018

The staff in the executive lounge were extremely helpful and attentive during my entire visit. The hotel and guest rooms offer a luxury stay and the view of the river and Canton Tower couldn't have been better. Thank you to all the executive lounge staff for making my visit so comfortable and delightful.

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
fsguangzhou, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our room as well as our staff service. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon and will do our best to ensure your future stays are as enjoyable as this one.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We had the Best time during the typhoon Mangkhut because of Kristina, Sue and Suki. They were super nice and generous and the Four Seasons were so nice to us during our stay. We would like to thank them and We hope to come back here soon again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am pleased to know you are satisfied with our service and will share your appreciation to relevant department . We look forward to welcoming you back very soon and will do our best to ensure your future stays are as enjoyable as this one.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

if you looking for luxury and extra ordinary service then look no more Four Season will be my only choice, moment you step on the property they make you feel like special , I have been staying in different hotels for many years but this was my first time in four seasons and I don't think I will even book any other hotel in the future.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and had a good time. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon and will do our best to ensure your future stays are as enjoyable as this one.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We stay here 3 nights for business and we love to stay here so much. The staff is very helpful and remember who we are. It's very impressive. The view from our room is very amazing too because we can see the Guangzhou tower and Pear River at night time. And the hotel is near the shopping centre also.

Trip type: Travelled on business
fsguangzhou, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Reviewed 31 August 2018

This hotel is wonderful. The staff is very helpful and always seem eager to help. The breakfast can't be missed! There are options for every palate. The pool and fitness center are clean and well appointed. The rooms are spacious and comfortable.The fresh fruit left in the room was an added bonus. The location is fantastic. Steps away from a beautiful outdoor area, museum, library, opera house, many restaurants, the list goes on. One thing to note, if a cab is scheduled for transportation, they generaly require cash.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
fsguangzhou, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently. It is really appreciated that you took valued time to rate us and share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our room and facilities, as well as our restaurants especially the breakfast. Your satisfaction is our great motivation.

Again, we value and appreciate your patronage of Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.