Lets start immediately, had gone with my business colleagues to this hotel. We stayed here from 27th May to 1st June. We had taken 4 rooms there.
Rooms were quite big and comfortable. Alot of space to move around.
Bathroom was also huge with a big cubicle and a tub separate. Only problem was that hey should have checked the lock of the bathroom before they alloted us the room. Because the lock was not working.
Overall the staff was very courteous and very helpful except for one bell boy whose name I dont remember. That guy guy taunted me some name which he shouldnt have while crossing me in the lobby. It was quite irritating amd u screamt and told him to mind his tongue and he said sorry and walked off and then started throwing attitude.
Too sad for such good hotel to have staff as these because of whom the hotel has to suffer.
The overall experince was Very Good but because of that incident I would not want to go to this hotel again. Would not recommend it also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre is an exclusive international 5-star hotel located on Huanshi Road East, the heart of downtown’s bustling commercial and shopping district. An airport express bus station is located at the hotel’s entrance, 7km to Guangzhou East Railway Station and walking distance 200m to Guangzhou Metro Station. The hotel features 460 well appointed guest rooms and suites with an extensive city or greenery view. Complimentary wi-fi and a collection of specialty pillows are on offer. Club floors with 73 rooms and suites offer personalized service and additional privacy for the needs of today’s busy executives. In addition, three superb restaurants and a lobby lounge are on offer, including Baiyuelou, a popular Cantonese restaurant featuring organic, fresh and healthy specialties; Fresh, all-day international dining hosted by engaging chefs in show-kitchens offers a lavish buffet selection; Hao Chi, a casual Asian restaurant, serving exquisite dim-sum, hand-made noodles and a variety of delicate snacks; and the Lobby Lounge, offering a relaxing atmosphere where guests can enjoy a variety of cocktails, fine wines and beers, as well as an array of your favorite appetizers. Over 2,000 sq meters of meeting space includes a 985 square-meter pillar-less Crystal Ballroom with an impressive 9 meter high ceiling. The Pearl Ballroom, Diamond Boardroom and 9 Jade function rooms feature state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre Hotel Guangzhou
- Guangdong International Hotel
- Guangdong International Guangzhou