US$136
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$122
US$80
US$293
US$237
Mandarin Oriental
All reviewsthe club loungebusiness tripihg memberhigher floorlobby barhalal foodlarge bathroombuffet breakfastnoodleslate checkdefinitely stay here againexcellent hoteldeluxe roomspecial thankscanton fairbusiness hotelhotel staff
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Thank you very much for Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Center excellent team for preparing the birthday gifts and surprises for us during last weekend on 16-17 Sep 2017. My wife and I were very happy and impressed and touched for all your team done for us. Thank you for Guest Relation Dept and your team’s preparation and arrangement of our stay to make us an unforgettable memory again! The hotel staff of different departments showed us very polite and warm smiling greetings everywhere~ Special thanks for 2 trainee staffs of Housekeeping dept, who helped to prepare some beautiful decoration at our room no. 3207 to say happy birthday to my wife. Both of us were really touched by what your guys done for us! We do hope the management of Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Center is willing to continuous develop a world class excellent hotel team in future too.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
CPCityCentreGZ, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear mas0onch0i,

Thank you for such a fantastic review. I am so pleased that our team was able to make such a memorable moment for your wife's birthday. As always, thank you again for your continued loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I always enjoy staying here while on business as the staff are always very helpful, the rooms are very good and clean and beds are very comfortable.
I have stayed here around 5 times now and do feel like the the breakfast is slipping and the service was not at it's normal high standard so I do hope it has improved when I stay next during the Canton Fair.
Overall though it is a great Hotel to stay at.

Room Tip: Higher Floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
CPCityCentreGZ, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Chris M,

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed staying with us while on business. Wow 5 stays with us already, we truly appreciate your loyalty. I apologize that you feel the breakfast was not up to our usual high standards , but we will be ready for you at Canton Fair and I will be there myself so please ask for me if there is anything I can do to make to assist in improving your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for making Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre your hotel of choice for business and Canton Fair.

Jenny MacDonald - Director of Guest Service

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Guangzhou has at least 3,500 hotels.... Many are new... and many are quite amazing!! The international Hotels are more used to serving/meeting the needs of International, English speaking travellers!! The breakfast buffet is excellent... There is a pool and also "no smoking" rooms [NOTE: Many Chinese travellers smoke]. The level of service is exceelent and one's questions are always dealt with professionally!!

Room Tip: Higher floors offer better views of Guangzhou....
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear smdoctoroff,

Yes, there a thousands of hotel in Guangzhou to choose from, and with so many options we thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre. I am so pleased to hear that our team could accommodate your requests so easily and efficiently. We look forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights. The original room assigned to my partner and I had an unpleasant smell possibly from the carpet. Requested for a room change and it was arranged within a very short time! Breakfast spread was amazing and the taste was good too! There were 14 of us (7 rooms in total) and all of us were satisfied with the hotel stay :) love it!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Yvonne S,

Thank you and your group for choosing Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre as your hotel of choice in Guangzhou. I apologize there was initially an issue with the room but glad to hear that the staff was able to rectify this quickly. Very glad to hear that you loved the breakfast. On behalf of the team we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you all back next time.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I don't normally ask for a higher room but on this occasion it is well worth it. Guangzhou is a huge city and the view of it from this hotel is worth waking up to. Located a short walk from the metro it's easy to get to. Plenty of busses stop out the front running every few minutes to the usual shopping centres which aren't far. Happy hour was enough for dinner for me after having a great Chinese lunch experience which are plentiful.

Room Tip: Take a higher floor facing the city for night views or to the west for sunset views.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
CPCityCentreGZ, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear PeterBey,

Thank you for your great review, and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the great city views from you high room! Its great to hear the location was so convenient and the happy hour was a perfect evening snack. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre.

Jenny MacDonald - Director of Guest Service