“Food world”
Review of TEEMALL

TEEMALL
Ranked #39 of 705 things to do in Guangzhou
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Amazing selection of well priced Asian foods. Reminder of Woollies in Sandton back home. Love the card system for buying your food. Something for everyone.

2  Thank Yuriroper
There are newer reviews for TEEMALL

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I always regard Tian he city Mall as the center of Guangzhou. The top grade office buildings, Tianhe Gymnasium, Guangzhou Book Building are neighbouring. Especially the hundred buses of the bus station nearby. Tianhe Mall is not only for shopping but also food,entertainment and leisure. It's always position on high-end customers, goods are something expensive for me.

1  Thank wenqing x
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The mall itself is huge and you can get a fair amount of exercise by walking around there the whole day. For those planning on visiting the mall.. you should avoid the weekends. I've been there twice on my recent trip to Guangzhou. Once during a Saturday and once on a weekday so I'm speaking from personal experience. Always be on the look out for specials because some places will have specials on certain days. For the parents worried about where to take the little ones they have a great arcade located on level 6. If you do go there, be careful of your belongings. You never know what might happen.

3  Thank iSnowY
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Nice mall but nothing new there ,electronics are expensive in GZ so you better go to Hong Kong and buy what you want at least 30% cheaper (original brands of course) if you're searching for copies mainland is your place

2  Thank Tarek A
Reviewed 29 December 2012

OK, we need to make this place justice: really nice and very large. If you like designer fashion and like to buy expensive, want to feel like home, this is your place to go! But don't pretend you are an international traveler visiting China, because this mall is like any other.
I like nice places with high quality merchandize but vibrating local flavor, sound and price. So I only spent 20 min checking it out, even if I stayed at Sheraton, in the middle of the mall. I found it more fun and interesting to have a shopping experience in 2 other malls walking distance from Teemall and shopping on Beijing street.
But like I said, is a matter of taste! I also eat only Chinese food in China and Italien in Italy. That's just me!

3  Thank UpscaledIsGreat