“Great food, beautiful outdoor area, and great service”

Bocca Kitchen + Bar
Ranked #501 of 7,218 Restaurants in Guangzhou
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

I love going to this restaurant, for the unique selection of the dishes, food quality, attentive service and outdoor sitting.

1  Thank Tamara T

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Last night with my girlfriend, I feel very good, beef and lamb is very delicious, milkshakes and red wine is very good, the environment is also very good, the boss is also very good, service is also very good, recommended!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

this weekend have a nice lunch time in bocca with my fri. the special menu attract me .the favorite dish is the steak, juicy and plentiful. the most decent western lunch in bocca. all my friends like to go there to enjoy the weekend time because the atmosphere very well,not much people,not noisy ,are suitable for people to chat with each other. monday seem have the free snack ,i want to have more promotion in weekend,and i can enjoy it. thx.

1  Thank YANG Y
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Bocca has a lot of things going for it with its great menu and drinks. I also really enjoyed the outdoor seating area while smoking a shisha. Canton place is definitely the nicest outdoor podiums in Guangzhou and very upscale!

4  Thank Bashar A
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Last Monday I went to a dinner in this place with some friends. After we set down and orders a drink we all got surprised by a nice plate of food for free. the appetizers were really delicious and made us want to try their other food. We ordered Lasagna, Burger and a stake for our main dish. All of us three were really happy with the nice quality and freshness of the ingredients. After dinner time the scene changed to a more relaxed lounge style. Since this restaurant is in one of the most upscale neighborhood the service and the guest are quite up class. Even the prices are not so cheap, I’m planning to go there soon again and bring my girlfriend which going to love the nice ambiente and outside seating.

1  Thank Max M