“DJR”

Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Yuexiu District
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Every time I am in Guangzhou for work I always eat at Chicken Express! It is the best rotisserie chicken I have tasted across all the locations I have been in China for work. I pray for the day I can find a franchise in all the cities I visit for work! My Chinese employees and clients love eating the chicken! The plastic gloves are so practical! A real family spirit in this restaurant! The recipes are fabulous. I am looking forward to my next visit in a few months time.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Best chicken I had in China by far !
As good as french rotisserie !
A must go eyes closed !

Thank you again !

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I heard about this place through a friend, so I passed by last week on my extended business trip. I was missing French Rotisserie style chicken already as I have been away from home for 3 weeks now. My meal was fantastic: the food was ready in no time, which is important for me as I don't have much time to waste during mealtimes. The chicken was fresh and tasty that I almost forgot that I was in China! It is very rare to find a good rotisserie in China and believe me, I have tried more than a couple by now. The staff was very friendly and this is also very important as it gives me a great global image of Chicken Express: fast, efficient and friendly. Even the prices were reasonable!!!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

really excellent , fresh , delicious , cooked on the spot ,employees are very kind , international place
the boss speaks 6 languages , the restaurant is a meeting place where you see international peoples,

Reviewed 8 June 2013

The roasted chicken here is the best I've had. You can't go wrong with the chicken sandwiches either, amazing garlic suace !! The sujuk sandwich is to die for!!