“Great Accommodation in Guangzhou”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Guangzhou
Ranked #20 of 3,506 Hotels in Guangzhou
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

What I like the most about this hotel is the location, it's in the center of Guangzhou. And just like other Hilton, the bed is comfortable, cleanliness is always keeping at a high standard, as well as they have all the tv channels (sports, movies, music) that you want. But for me, what I don't like about this hotel is that they don't provide any wifi unless you pay them daily. Maybe that's the policy of Hilton.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank TekFai
Chris R, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2014

Dear TekFai, thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Doubletree by Hilton Guangzhou. We are happy to receive your comments about the hotel, location & range of local & international TV channels. I am sorry you were not entirely happy with the WIFI, however we do offer unlimited free WIFI in all public areas and including the pool. We do charge for the WIFI in the rooms however and despite what some people are led to believe, this is a Hilton Worldwide Policy. We will share your comments with our team, and strive to continue improving our service and facilities. Thank you again, and look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another warm chocolate chip cookie and stay with us.
Please contact me anytime should I be of further assistance: Chris.roberts@hilton.com Ph; +8618565028300

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stayed for 3 nights with my partner and loved the service and facilities - it was truly genuine service from all Hilton staff. The hotel is impeccable in terms of facilities together with great restaurants, bars and an excellent location. I would recommend to anyone travelling to Guangzhou to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Sarah, thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Doubletree by Hilton Guangzhou. We are all happy to receive your comments about the nice rooms, restaurants, bars & location and thank you for the positive remarks about the service, the team will be happy to hear!. We will share your comments with our team, and strive to continue improving our service and facilities. Best of luck for your pregnancy and hope the travels are not too taxing for you, and hope to welcome you back to Guangzhou again soon for another warm chocolate chip cookie and stay with us.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Hotel located in central of city. 1) Room is clean and confortable 2) Restaurant prepared different type of nice foods. 3) Transportation: it is easier to go to shipping area - Beijing Road. There is subway station but it needs 5 - 10 mins by walking.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Shaohui, thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Doubletree by Hilton Guangzhou. We are happy to receive your comments and thank you for the positive remarks about the rooms, restaurant & location. True we have 3 subway lines within 5-10 minutes walk, and we also have other trnsport options such as bus and taxi ranks at the side of the hotel, not to mention our BMW 5 series limousines should you need for the future? We will share your comments with our team, and strive to continue improving our service and facilities. Thank you again, and look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another warm chocolate chip cookie and stay with us.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

My appreciation of the exemplary service I received during my recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Guangzhou cannot be overstated. Every staff member I met was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. Moreover, I could see from day one that the hotel service has a great quality, both because of its comfortable and appropriate facilities, as well as service and constant concern for my comfort Thank you again for your considerate service. I will be certain to recommend your accommodations to my friends and business associates. Special thanks especially to Adam, Nic and Andaz for being aware of my requirements.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Romond, thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Doubletree by Hilton Guangzhou. We are happy to receive your comments and thank you for the positive remarks about the hotel service & also for Adam, Nic & Andaz, they will all be very happy to see your comments.I have shared your comments with them & our other team members, and strive to continue improving our service and facilities. Thank you again, and look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another warm chocolate chip cookie and stay with us.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We had a great corporate rate with complimentary breakfast and internet access given. You pay for what you receive. Overall a good value hotel to stay in Guangzhou city. Only thing that bothers me are the local customers who disregard the non-smoking policy at non-smoking floors. This has led to nicotine smell travels through the central air conditioning system and affects the air quality in my room. I wish the hotel management could impose a heavy penalty to those who breach the policy.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Ethan, thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Doubletree by Hilton Guangzhou. We are happy to receive your comments and thank you for the positive remarks. Regarding the smoking policy, we are quite strict on tis, however as you experienced, sometimes is quite hard to control in a culture where smoking is still so prevelant. Thanks for mentioning this and we will try to do better on controlling this, but I trust you understand, its always a challenge. I have shared your comments with our team, and strive to continue improving our service and facilities. Thank you again, and look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another warm chocolate chip cookie and stay with us.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Briliant location. Persononally for me that's very important. To be in the centre of all. Nice big rooms. Über luxury. Super breakfast spread. Good connectivity to the canton fair. Smooth handling of all operations. Impressive. Worth the money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Pankajdaga79

Dear Pankajdaga, thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Doubletree by Hilton Guangzhou. Thanks so much for your comments and thank you for the positive remarks. I will share your comments with our team, and strive to continue improving our service and facilities. In fact we have several improvements to our breakfast spread coming soon this month, so will be better than ever. Thank you again, and look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another warm chocolate chip cookie and stay with us.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Warm cokies. Clean and quite room. The swimming pool opens from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm. Fitness room open 24hr which supports sports any time. The room is quite and clean. The standard room is big enough to support short term stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Yi L
Chris R, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Yi, thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Doubletree by Hilton Guangzhou. We are happy to receive your comments and thank you for the positive remarks. We will share your comments with our team, and strive to continue improving our service and facilities. Wonderful that you enjoyed our famous Doubletree Cookie, along wit the fitness centre & pool. Thank you again, and look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another 'famous' warm chocolate chip cookie and stay with us.