“It is definitely one of the BEST hotels I have ever stayed!!! I strongly recommend it to other travellers!”
Review of Days Inn Guangzhou

Days Inn Guangzhou
Ranked #267 of 3,466 Hotels in Guangzhou
Zhanjiang, China
Reviewed 17 June 2011

It is my 2nd time to stay in Days Inn. My 1st time to stay here was because I transferred flight in Guangzhou, and it was late so my collguea in Guangzhou booked a room for us. Although it was dark outside last time that we could not check the surroundings carefully, but the facilities and colour did give me a deeply good impression. And I have better impression on it this time.

The whole room is very colourful, which makes the guests happy. Even its bathroom is not that dark one. The small ceramic tiles on the wall are very beautiful. Besides, its soap is shell-shaped. And the shower cap box and even match box are very colourful with blue orchid printed on, which look elegant!!!

Not to mention its service! When our car arrived at the gate, before we noticed, the staff already stood by the door and open the car door for us! Afterwards they took our luggages upstairs for me, and pointing at the direction,"Your room is on your left/right handside..."I think they are very very enthusiasticly professional! I always think that the success of the hotel service actually lies in the details. Obviously the staff in Days Inn have done a great job!

I don't have to worry about whether the staff would get into the room suddenly when I was doing some make-up or other things in the room. It is definitely comfortable and safe here.

The sleep quality is perfect. The bed is comfortable. Even my room is by the road and I can see the parking area downstairs, I hardly heard the noise outside. I had a sound sleep until the next morning my clock woke me up, without being waken up in the mid-night.

It would be better if the dometic telephone service is for free! But now it costs 0.3 RMB for Guangzhou numbers and 0.7 RMB plus service fee for non-Guangzhou numbers.

However, it is definitely one of the BEST hotels I have ever stayed!!! I strongly recommend it to other travellers! I like this hotel very much!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Macau, China
Reviewed 17 October 2010

Front desk staff is a nightmare! Rooms exceeded my expectations but that's where it ended. taxi drivers have a hard time finding this place. good value that's why I booked. If you are here for business and need an Internet connection, good luck. connected 2 times in 48 hrs and only for 10 Mins each time. Won't stay here again. Next time I'll spend the money, stay closer to the city and maybe get better service.

• Stayed October 2010