i am typing this review from my hotel room. my experience thus far;
1. located in a side street just off the main road which is not a big issue. any proper taxi driver knows where it is. do not take unregistered taxis as they will not find it easily.
2. located in the tianhe district, the financial hub of guangzhou. good area.
3. 15rmb ride to/from GNZ EAST RAILWAY STATION.
4. 60rmb ride to/from GNZ SOUTH RAILWAY STATION.
5. 25rmb ride to/from ONELINK PLAZA.
5. 5 minutes ride to PAZHOU COMPLEX. good for canton fair travellers
6. front desk staff speak english and are proficient.
7. atm located on ground floor.
8. convenience store located around the corner.
9. we had an upgraded room 4369 booked through agoda.com which is nice and spacious and clean. pictures will be uploaded after my stay.
10. free wifi which is excellent
1. tea, coffee and evian bottled water in room is chargeable and not complimentary and is ridiculously priced.
2. heater/aircon does not work efficiently and feels more like a fan circulating air with no real effect
3. breakfast is 108rmb
4. spa area is open but the cost of a massage is high.
5. i have not found the advertised pool yet
6. tv channels are fairly limited. no dedicated english movie channel.
7. limited wardrobe space.
all in all i like the hotel and would recommend it to any traveller.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Mediterranean Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Mediterranean Guangzhou