This was my 2nd stay this year and used as base for the Canton Fair. Once again rooms were really nice, big and clean.
If i had to complain then the issues would be (although not too important). Room had full interent connection (free) which is essential when on business. Staff very nice although language barrier is an issue. I would have expected more of the staff to have a bit more English understanding as most guests are western, but maybe rest of year its not. Anyway, managed to get accross everything in the end. Would recommend the hotel and would stay again for canton.
* This time the buses came back alot later than last year which is fine until the last day when you might be catching a flight and 5:30 is a little late but taxis are plentiful and cheap so not a massive issue
* Only one/two English TV channels, and believe me you get fed up of HBO channel after about 30 minutes!!! Stayed in other hotels where they have 4 or five (national Geo ect) which is better but again, had plenty to do so not a biggie.
* If you want to go out on evening or meet friends then its going to be a taxi journey as the hotel is quite out of the way. definatley not walkable to Canton fair or any shops/restaurants either really.
Oh and just got to say - i hate the airport at Guangzhou. pssibly the worst organised, crummiest airport ever :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Plaza Guangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Guangzhou Hotel Guangzhou
- Ramada Guangzhou
- Guangzhou Ramada