This is more that an AIRPORT hotel, the whole design is totally soothing and truely refreshing to the traveller. The rooms are beautifuly luxurious in a warm and sophiscated way. Breakfast is one of the best breakfast options i have seen in a China.
Located just accross from the Arrivals/Departures hall it is 2minutes walk - there is a free buggy if you would prefer that.
The beds have a super thick covering over the matress, so you have a firm bed with a warm and soft wool (not sure??) cover. My sleep was divine. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport is a 15-second walk from Gate 12 of Airport Departure Hall, ideally located in the heart of the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and 30-minute metro ride journey to city centre. With a modern style emphasizing comfort and contemporary technologies, the hotel provides 578 exquisitely furnished rooms, 3 unique restaurants and bars. 1,500㎡ pillar-free multi-functional Kapok Ballroom could be subdivided into 3 smaller venues; Concord Ballroom covers 460㎡ and we also have 20 different size meeting rooms. Hotel provides fully-equipped fitness & entertainment facilities as well, a 200㎡ gymnasium, 380 parking spots & a brand-new executive lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel Guangzhou
- Accor Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
- Novotel Guangzhou