Stayed here while on business travel in Guangzhou during the summer. Liked many things about this hotel - the lobby was open and spacious, decor was contemporary, room is everything one would expect from a good business hotel. The best thing for most people is probably the fact that it is within short walking distance to the Guangzhou airport.
In my opinion this hotel is expensive compared to other similar hotels in Guangzhou, and to similar hotels elsewhere in Southern China. I would not stay here again unless I absolutely have to be near to the airport - it is quite a distance from downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport is a 15-second walk from Gate 12 of Airport Departure Hall, ideally located in the heart of the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and 30-minute metro ride journey to city centre. With a modern style emphasizing comfort and contemporary technologies, the hotel provides 578 exquisitely furnished rooms, 3 unique restaurants and bars. 1,500㎡ pillar-free multi-functional Kapok Ballroom could be subdivided into 3 smaller venues; Concord Ballroom covers 460㎡ and we also have 20 different size meeting rooms. Hotel provides fully-equipped fitness & entertainment facilities as well, a 200㎡ gymnasium, 380 parking spots & a brand-new executive lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel Guangzhou
- Accor Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
- Novotel Guangzhou