Arriving around midnight and flying onwards at 10 the next morning, the Pullman Guangzhou Airport was (except for some local Chinese hotels) the only choice. If it was not located at an airport with nothing around, it would be a great place to spend much more time than these few hours.
Check in was efficient, allthough it took relatively long considering that I was the only guests. I was lucky to be upgraded to the Executive Floors (even though my rate was a deeply discounted and prepaid one).
The rooms are large, well-equipped and modern. Apparently this hotel has been Novotel before, but it clearly has been either severly upgraded or always been far above Novotel standards.
Even thought the Lounge had officially closed at my time of arrival, the attendant still let me use the internet for a few mintues in order to check in for my next flight. Breakfast the next morning was nice, with a complete buffet, especially considering that there were very little guests in the Lounge. Check-out was as efficient as check-in.
All in all, a great hotel that is certainly worth its money. The only thing that could be improved is the signposting to the hotel in the underground walkways of the airport, but this might be outside the hotel's influence. Once outside the terminal it is impossible to miss the hotel though and a short walk, so this is a minor inconvenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport is a 15-second walk from Gate 12 of Airport Departure Hall, ideally located in the heart of the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and 30-minute metro ride journey to city centre. With a modern style emphasizing comfort and contemporary technologies, the hotel provides 578 exquisitely furnished rooms, 3 unique restaurants and bars. 1,500㎡ pillar-free multi-functional Kapok Ballroom could be subdivided into 3 smaller venues; Concord Ballroom covers 460㎡ and we also have 20 different size meeting rooms. Hotel provides fully-equipped fitness & entertainment facilities as well, a 200㎡ gymnasium, 380 parking spots & a brand-new executive lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel Guangzhou
- Accor Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
- Novotel Guangzhou