“Love going here”

Cafe Mimosa
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: International, Bar
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have been to Yangshuo 3 times in just under a year and half and I seem to always visit Mimosa at least twice while I am here. Breakfast menu is good, the pizza is fun and simple, peta bread with hummus is great, not a big fan of their macaroni with cheese dish, hamburgers are good, just not a big fan of the fries and the bread is delicious!!! Thinking about it makes me miss it! They are a little slow with making any foods that are not Chinese, but that is normal here in China.
I recommend here for sure!

1  Thank Tiffany M

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

After trying this one once for breakfast, we went there everyday for breakfast, it'd much better than any other place we tried. Homemade bread is awesome, both the banana bread and the whole wheat bread. The waitress was very nice and spoke good English. Orange juice is fresh and you can choose the way you want your eggs. I would definitely recommend it for breakfast! (I never tried for lunch or diner)

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I ate breakfast with my girlfriend and it was great! We ate musli, sunny side up and shashuka. All was tasty and the homemade bread and pita were outstanding!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

This place is a haven for those wanting some western cooking while in China. They also make great chinese food but its the western food that really blows you away. I came here with my girlfriend and we had a great breakfast for around 35 yuan. The breakfast included coffee, oj, eggs, perfectly cooked bacon, hashbrowns, and homemade banana bread. It was so good that we came back for dinner. We had a feast! We had the cream of mushroom soup, garden salad, local vegetables, lasagna plate, and apple crumble. The lasagna was really really good and very filling! The apple crumble was a great finish and it went really well with Icecream. The staff is so nice and they speak great english.

1  Thank yage22
Reviewed 18 December 2013

If you are wanting a little piece of home then the breakfast at Mimosa Cafe is great. The bread is not sweet or you can have banana bread with your eggs and bacon. Fresh orange juice and a choice of tea or coffee all for around $6. Staff are helpful and friendly.