“The Best”
Review of Wendy Wei Tours

Wendy Wei Tours
Ranked #1 of 52 Tours in Guilin
More attraction details
Owner description: Wendy Wei Tours is a private and fully licensed tour operator based in Guilin. With unique tour experiences around Guilin, Yangshuo, Longsheng and the surrounding areas, visitors can experience Southern China at their own speed. We strictly DON'T partake in any forced shopping tours and take pride and enjoyment in creating high quality tour experiences for you. Explore Guilin with Wendy Wei Tours!
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Wendy is awesome! The whole experience was great from start to finish. She was so helpful as I was planning my trip to China. She probably answered 20 some emails from me, and I only had a one day tour! The tour itself (rice terraces) was fantastic. She was very receptive to our personal interests and specifically tailored the tour as we went.
My only mistake was that I was slow to commit on dates, so I could only spend one day with Wendy. The sooner the better!

1  Thank Mark S
in 10 reviews
"ping'an village"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Wendy started as our guide, but we felt she became our friend during the four days we spent with her in Guilin and Yangshou. From her first response to our inquiry to her last farewell she was utterly professional. Her suggestions for restaurants (local), places to stay, things to do were spot on and flexible depending on our interests and the weather. There were four of us (two couples) and our itinerary took us from Guilin to Longsheng (Dragon's Backbone), and then Yangshou so we spent alot of time in the car together (with a very safe driver), Wendy speaks perfect English and is very knowledgeable about the area, about China and about the world. She is a delight to be with and has a great sense of humour... I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

1  Thank DianeG4313
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Wendy organised a great 5 days for us in mid May.The four of us (2 couples in our 60's) were relaxed from the time she collected us to when we were delivered back to the airport. Every thing we had agreed in our email exchanges was delivered very professionally and always with a friendly smile. In fact our time with her exceeded our expectations. We left everything to a Wendy - accommodation,meals (even in homes),to our walks,bike rides,rafting and our trip on the River Li.
Concerned about the weather forecast she even reorganised 2 days so we got the most of our experience - and she was spot on! We got to see the rice terraces and her recommendation of the Moon Dance Hotel was a real find in the countryside.
Without hesitation I can say Wendy was our best guide and I really appreciated how prompt she was in replying to my numerous emails
as we organised our trip. With Wendy (and of course our driver) we always felt we were in safe and caring hands.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Wendy is certainly one of the best tour guides you will find in China. She has excellent English speaking skills and thus you should not have any difficulty speaking to her in English. She presents to you a very exciting and wonderful tour of Guilin. She can take you to the unique sites for a true flavor and experience of the land, culture and people. You will visit places that represent the old classical China as well as the fun touristy areas. You will certainly need a few days to enjoy Guilin. She would surely be my first choice to recommend.

1  Thank Ed L
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We spent nearly 4 days touring with Wendy and she organised everything to perfection. She changed our planned itinerary to suit the weather which worked perfectly so we were able to do everything we wanted to do. We visited the Yao Mountain, went river rafting, cruised the Li River, went countryside cycling in Yanshuo, visiting Jiuxian Ancient Town & Yulong Valley, the Reed Flute Cave, Longji Zhuang Village Ping'an Village and loads more. The hotels Wendy picked were perfect, the restaurants fantastic - all reasonably priced and great food. She also organised 2 meals with local people which were very special. I really cannot praise Wendy highly enough. I would recommend her to anyone planning to visit this part of China. Her English is great and her sense of humour made the whole thing even more enjoyable. Thanks, Wendy!

3  Thank JJSWindsor