“you deserve it !”

Ranked #1 of 309 Restaurants in Guilin
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Shanghai, China
“you deserve it !”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I am glad to find it behind SHERATON hotel .its not easy to find an indian restarant in guilin !this is a small but cozy restaurant .I ordered chicken tikka masala with plain naan bread and biriyani ,the flavour of curry so amazing,I think I couldnt foget it anymore,I was surprised at naan bread ,huge and tasty.I couldnt help to had it more again .the chef looks like a young boy but have nice cooking skill .come on,buddy !enjoy your meal here

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Daniel B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Guilin, China
“'The foof make us feel happy'”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

we had dinner in this small indian restaurant ,we finished eveything we had,cause the food really yummy.its most deliciouse food we have ever tried in China! Thanks for the nice cookng and service impressive us ! we highly recommend the indian restaurant to others!

• Visited April 2014
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

the rave reviews on TA brought us to this restaurant as we wanted something else than Chinese food. Very small restaurant in food alley behind Sheraton, no other customers. Presentation of food was awfull, just looked like a bowl of grey porridge or something like that. Taste was ok (5 ot of 10) but far from what we expected and a lot lower quality than you get for example in the UK.

Visited April 2014
San Jose, California
“The sign wasnt lying about best Indian food in town.”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Seen this as the #1 restaurant in Guilin on Trip Advisor. I didnt care too much to try it but after a few days I really needed a break from Chinese food. Being from the Bay Area, we have a big Indian population and I am use to their food so I decided to try this place. Yes it was bomb! Got the butter chicken and that cauliflower dish, aloo gobi with some of that garlic naan. It was some of the best Indian food i've had. I'm no expert on Indian food but i've had enough to know when its good. Beers are good priced as well. Service was amazing. I ended up staying and talking to the staff who were all really friendly. Sycamore, the hostess was also kind enough to walk me outside to the twin pagodas. Very good food, and even better people. Give it a try.

Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“fab food at a great price”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Delicious indian food when needing a break from rice and noodles! Authentic flavours and friendly and efficient service. A great choice!

• Visited February 2014