The Natural Cafe is my favorite restaurant in Guilin because
1. Its in a convenient location in Yiren Road also known as the walking street.
2. The restaurant is quiet.
3. The seating is comfortable.
4. The menu has western and Chinese dishes.
5. The presentation of food is very nice.
6. If you get a window seat (more like lounge seats) you can watch the passing parade of people.
7. The staff are polite and several of the staff speak English.
8. The prices are neither cheap or expensive.
9. I have tried many dishes and different drinks and have thoroughly enjoyed all.
10. Sometimes you have to wait up to 30 minutes for your meal because the restaurant is busy but again I have to mention its quiet which is for me a nice change from most restaurants which are noisy.
11. Not only is this restaurant a good choice for a meal its also very relaxing.
12. I have had lunch in the Natural Cafe every time I visit Guilin. So far around 8 times!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.