I stayed at this hotel for one night with my mother, husband and son (age 2). We had two rooms with two twin beds in each room. Overall, we had a good stay at this hotel and found it conveniently located.
- Convenient location just a 5 minute walk from Guilin's sun and moon pagodas. There are also lots of restaurants in the neighborhood.
- There is a reasonable Chinese food restaurant on the 4th floor.
- Rooms are basic, but clean and quiet.
- The price per night was lower than many nearby hotels.
- They did not have baby cribs.
- They gave us smoking rooms despite asking for non-smoking.
- Staff is not accustomed to dealing with foreigners and service is a little strange.
- If you get a twin bed room, the beds are extremely short.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Shan Hu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.