“Excellent and Fantastic Christmas Stay 2013”
Review of Club Med Guilin

Club Med Guilin
Ranked #1 of 613 Hotels in Guilin
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent and Fantastic Christmas Stay 2013”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

My family including 2 children at 7 years old and an elderly at 75 years old spent a very wonderful and meaningful Christmas for the period 23 to 27 Dec 2013. The chief of the village led GOs created the surprises one by one to us. Can you imagine there was firework after a Broadway Show? Yes, it was amazed that Club Med Guilin prepared for us!! Rooms are comfortable, food are delicious and one of the most appreciated is the "Art work with the Nature" which is the most attractive stay that we haven't been. Children played happily and excitedly everyday while Grandma enjoyed the message! We also enjoyed the family bonding activities which you seldom have in your ordinary travel. Thank you so much for the heartfelt arrangement and special care to create the happiness and surprises which are totally out of our expectation. Million thanks!!

Room Tip: If you want a better view, try the mountain view! You will have the unforgetable stay!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Club Med is located in a beautiful park, full of art pieces. Just walking around is already making you feel being in particular place.
Special mention to the GO who made the extra mile for us to enjoy our week in Club Med Guilin:
- Jono, sports manager, brings lots of energy and happiness
- Lisa, sports team, full of energy, always smiling, brings you to nice surroundings by mountain bike
- Satisha and Adi, bar, for their smile and good service
- Khomkhamn, kitchen, for the stunning pastry and the passion she shows about her food

If you have the chance to go to Club Med Guilin, here are the 2 must-do :
- Visit the Spa with its stunning rooms where you can enjoy hot bath, hammam and sauna, before/after your treatment. Ask for the therapist male, definitely the one professional therapist in there.
- Go for Shangri la local town, Yangshuo and Impression show. Club Med organize it for you, takes you only one afternoon and evening.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Singapore
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Stayed at Guilin club med with my family from 9/12/13 to 12/12/13. This was my most memorable and excellent holiday ever. The overall resort is clean and the landscape is beautiful. The GOs are all so excellently warm and hospitable. They made every effort to ensure we have a wonderful time. I joined the mini club med and all the program planned by the GOs were so excellent. I enjoyed all the games and activities especially the flying trapeze, cycling with Jade and the night parties with Tina as my dancing partner.
My mum and aunt also had their fun time, indulging in dance and rumba conducted by Debbie.
Went to spa and wine tasting school just to name a few. Their only complaint, so many program not enough time.
We like to thank all the GOs especially Tina, Jade, Misaki, Victor, Adi, and GOs from mini club.
Till now I still missed club med.
I wish to visit Guilin club med again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank andrechiang
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We stayed in club Med Guilin from 9/12/2013 - 12/12/2013.
Enjoyed my stay there. Room comfortable and clean.
Good food. The overall environment is just beautiful and awesome especially the sculptures. The programmes planned by the GOs were very entertaining. I personally had a very enjoyable holiday.
Like to thank the following GOs; you all are excellent!

Victor and Debbie both of you are always so energetic and encouraging, your excellent attitude make me feel workouts is fun.

Adi, we love your sincere and cheerful attitude towards
your work.

Daniel Bee, we appreciate the wine tasting lesson. You are an excellent educator and sommelier.

Tina, an excellent and responsible GO. You make every child fall deeply in love with the mini club.

Jade, always so cheerful and ready to help the kids enjoy the games.

My nephew, Andre missed the place and the miniclub GOs.He is already planning his next club med holiday.
Ng Chai Hoon Jessie

• Stayed December 2013
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Stayed at club med guilin from 9dec -12 dec.
i enjoyed my stay there. The GOs were wonderful and the rooms were also very comfortable. The GOs made us feel welcome. The landscape is wonderful. There are many beautiful sculptures. We settled down and we tried out the facilities. We enjoyed all the activities and performance. There are small parties that i really enjoy and the GOs would encourage you to join! I absolutely enjoyed my stay there

Many thanks to
-Jade
for being a really friendly GO. Had a really nice chat with her
-Fenny
For greeting my family and making us feel welcome
-Adi
For being a really friendly and great bartender

I miss that place and the GOs there :)

• Stayed December 2013
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Just returned from our 4 night stay at Guilin Clubmed in Dec 2013... and had a very enjoyable time there We had a very warm reception during our arrival. The room was spacious, luxurious and very comfortable. The grounds were filled with interesting scultures and just walking around the grounds was a very enjoyable experience. There were lots of activities for us to do and the GOs in charge were experienced and made sure we enjoyed ourselves. In fact all the GOs were genuinely warm and friendly. The food at the various restarants were varied and very good. Needless to say the nightly shows and the party thereafter was most enjoyable. Thank you all of you at Clubmed for the giving us such a good time

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

We went to Guilin club med from the 36th nov to 30th nov. The service there was nice. We had a few GOs there who welcomed us upon arrival, and a few who sent us off. The facilities there are quite okay, rooms average, but excellent GOs, all of them made us feel welcomed and happy.

Special thanks to
Ashley- the first GO we met, I love her <3
Tina- the funniest and craziest GO, always hyper
Autumn- very friendly and nice
Jade- very nice GO, had a small talk with me
Chocolate- made me feel welcome
Lasia- so lovely
Camcam- I love her <3, for everything. She has given me lots of joy these few days. For all her weird tricks in pulling us out for the activities
Victor- had a whole afternoon talk with us over lunch, my family enjoyed his company, for his effort in pulling us for the party at night but we were really exhausted
Coral-mini club med GO who accompanied my brothers
Dennis- taught my brother the cowboy dance for performance
Jinny-for bringing us to the li river
Nada& Winnie who took care of my brothers
Sports team-for the wonderful guide in the acitivites
All other Mini club med GOs- for planning the activities, keeping us occupied and happy
And lastly all the performers for everydays night events etc.

• Stayed November 2013