“beautiful place and amazingly good GO Hae na”
Review of Club Med Guilin

and 1 more site!
Club Med Guilin
Ranked #1 of 657 Hotels in Guilin
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Because my son's birthday in July, so that I want to give him a different birthday celebration. And then I chose the Guilin Club Med. Actually we went to KANI clubmed early this year, we are so happy in there and have a lot friend GO Hae na, Teresa, JuJu, Alice and more. This is reason I choose clubmed again. We are very surprised when we are in Guilin clubmed’s reception area, we see GO Hae na again! Hae na is amazing always! And then we knew many GO come to China from KANI. Thanks them take the happy time to us and bring the birthday celebration to my son. And Mini Club GO is so professional. Finally Thanks Hae na again! Hope to see u soon!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Zixing G
Write a ReviewReviews (1,482)

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Coming back for summer was a great choice- could make full use of pool and the pool bar! The shows of course were excellent, with the rock and roll acrobats adding a special touch, and the food exceeding expectations again! The dumplings are addictive! As always their GO team was superb. Thanks to Rian for an amazing bike tour- gave us lots of time to take photos of the beautiful landscape. Thanks also to Rizal for a tough aqua gym workout, and Tina for keeping up the audiences spirit all time! Nico also worked me hard in pole dancing- never gets any easier but he makes it look so graceful! Finally, thanks to Gabi who pushed me to my limits. Was great to have her enthusiasm and smile in the gym room! Hope to come back again soon.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Korean M
Reviewed 24 July 2014

we went to numerous ClubMeds in European and American zones some were great, some were average but we always enjoyed it because of the ambiance and because of the exceptional locations.
This is our first experience in the Asian zone.and this ClubMed is the most amazing of all.
The place is magic ... imagin being surrounded with dramatic mountain peaks living among hundred fifty giant sculptures created by different artists from all over the world. This huge place with swimming pools, state of the art gardens, spas, gyms, art workshops, golf course, tennis, bicycle tracks, several restaurants, open bars...etc etc
Every room with giant TV, AC, coffee/tea set. WiFi in every room.
This is also a children's paradise with the mini club where tens of devoted GO's make sure that the children are happy from 9am to 9pm while parents can enjoy this unique setting.
The GO team under the management of a fantastic Chef de Village all make sure that you are happy. The GM's are 95% Chinese but all GO's undersatnd and speak English perfectly.
This Club Med is also one of the most romantic place you can imagin...Romeo and Julia will love it...we adored it...perfect place to relax after a trip in China. We will reommend it to all our friends

Room Tip: ask for room on higher floor with terrace
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank francineandpierre
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Got a few days off during my business trip to China, so I chose to stay in club med, relaxing and safe. Surely, I don’t have to plan the trip cos everything is included, food, activities, spa, shows, bar, and friendly GOs.
The landscape in the resort is so beautiful. No need a professional photographer, you can get lots amazing pictures here. Sadly, it’s raining during my stay. So, I spent most of my time playing golf. Here offers private golf lesson, which is kinda good for me, a beginner. My instructor, Dylan, is really funny, nice, and of course a good coach too. Truly, I had a great time at golf. Spa here is also good, except for the price. I had a 90 minute body treatment, clean and relaxing. This time, I travelled alone. thanks to those GOs having lunchs and dinners, chatting, drinking, and dancing with me, especially to lovely Anna, Renate, David. However only one con here, I got lots of mosquito stings, super itchy, maybe it's because of the rainy days. It's been three weeks already, I still have sting scars on my legs.
To summarize, Club Med Quilin, beautiful place to go~~~ just don't forget your insect repellent~~

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My husband and I visited Club Med Guilin in early July. It was my husband's first Club Med experience and he thoroughly enjoyed himself. He had a ball with the Dancing With The Stars and very much enjoyed the nightly shows. Great job Steph! The food again, as expected, was fabulous! The GOs and GEs all very friendly and accommodating. Jono, Mark, Cam, Nico, Riaan and Claudine were always friendly. Lucas was lovely, making sure that he had time to take photos for us. The Tour GOs, Carol, Maxim and Kirin, were very helpful and keen to please. We did the sidecar trip which was just brilliant and easily one of the best activities that we have ever done - an absolute highlight! Charline was always a warm and smiling face and most helpful when needed.
A great holiday!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edjufi
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Had such an amazing time at club med Guilin, very much lived up to my expectations. The G.O team are all amazing, loved spending time with, Claudine, Rian, Cami, Renate, Chanel, William, Steph and Fanta. All such wonderful people and many more!!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank AinslieClare
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I had a few days here in June with my husband. We had an excellent time. Our room was very comfortable but the bathroom needed hooks for towels. The grounds are like a big park and very nice to walk in, especially on sunny day.
The food was excellent and Safi very friendly.
I very enjoyed Zumba and Step class done by Gabi - I was very hot. Jono is very friendly and joking a lot.
Kirin helped us a lot to do sidecar trip. She was very friendly. The sidecar trip was very fun! Felix was great!
Thank you.