Fairly cheap for private double but there is no wifi in the rooms, only fairly unreliable wifi in the overpriced and not very good restaurant.
The rooms were great though. English movie channel and very nice bathroom, although glass to the bathroom so only go the double with someone you are cosy with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xiangzimen International Youth HostelWe are in downtown,close to the city wall,bell tower,drum tower and the muslim street. We are within walking distance to 'food Street' and many places of interest making us a perfect base for all backpackers!our address in pinyin: nan men li,xiang zi miao,shi liu hao。 Xiangzimen youth hostel truly is a home-away-from-home with unique features such as red lanterns, carved stone benches and giant vessels filled with vibrant fish adding to the character of the place。Happy time: Pool table game at every night！Dumpling party-every friday night! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xiangzimen International Youth Hotel Xi`An
- Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel China/Shaanxi