1,009 results
All reviewssubway stationsliding wallsexit bspg memberstar hoteltour groupspacious bathroombreakfast and dinnerthe club loungeshopping mallroom keylobby barvery nice hotelother hotelsair conditioninggreat roomstayed here for nights
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Sheraton North City Hotel with two of our sons, and one of their partners. The hotel was clean, tidy & rooms a decent size. Shower took some fathoming out, but otherwise a decent bathroom facility. Check in & check out fine with friendly helpful staff. Bar closed reasonably early which was awkward on the first night askew didn't arrive till late. Food we tried was fine with good options of European choice, and a good selection of drinks which weren't too expensive.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Abe X, General Manager at Sheraton Xi'an North City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you stay with us again at Sheraton Xian North City Hotel, and always give us good comments and suggestions.
We are very glad to notice that your overall stay experience was to your satisfaction! I wish to take this opportunity to express our appreciation to you, for your patronage to Marriott International Inc. and it’s 30 brands globally!
Please be rest assured, we treat your feedback extremely important, because we believe, only our loyal guest, like yourself, to tell us where we did good and where we should improve, this is the most important way to help us become stronger and stand out from these days competition! I’m looking forward to meet you and welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Arrived at 6 pm and reception desk was slow/busy, they had a strange velvet rope queue that was very slow. I asked concierge if as platinum member could I check in executive lounge, he said yes, grabbed my bag & wisked to the upper floor lounge. There was one guest checking, but It was Happy hour & they gave me a glass of wine to relax with.
The staff in the lounge was very friendly and customer service focused, continually refilling my wine glass & helping me recharge my iPhone.
I was upgraded to a nice suite. The food selection in executive lounge was very good and was my dinner. The bread was outstanding & fresh (especially soda & pretzel bread).
Having an early flight, went to check out at 5:30 and encountered same velvet rope queue with 1 customer in front of me, check out took 15 minutes.
This is a 4 star review because of check in/out slowness & velvet rope at reception.
Previously I have stayed at the Xian Hilton & I recommend this Sheraton over Hilton.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Abe X, General Manager at Sheraton Xi'an North City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear guest,

Greetings from Sheraton Xian North City Hotel.We are appreciate that takes your time to share the experiences with us.
As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for all the inconvenience already caused to you. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.
Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Xi'an.
It would be our pleasure wonder if you can inform us more detailed information about your stay, such as your check-in date or room number?

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Well located, close enough to the old city.
The hotel is really nice, my room was high level and very clean. My rate was also good. The breakfast buffet offered a lot of choices
I strongly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Abe X, General Manager at Sheraton Xi'an North City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I checked into this hotel after my trip to Urumqi, as a gold member of SPG, I was presently surprised that they upgraded my reservation to a suite which was very spacious, clean and comfortable. My only regret was that I did not make full use of the room as I was alone and out visiting the historical sites most of the time.

That said, their in room dining, restaurants, laundry services are top notch. The personnel (front desk, concierge, lobby lounge, restaurants) in the hotel are most friendly and helpful. I will stay here again when I'm next in Xian again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Abe X, General Manager at Sheraton Xi'an North City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Stayed here on September as a gold member. Almost no benefit and very poor service. The front desk has bad attitude and in effective. Long waiting line without priority access. They only care about money and nothing else. Will not stay again.

Room Tip: Really have no idea.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Abe X, General Manager at Sheraton Xi'an North City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017