The hotel is located just near the city wall and it was very well located, walking distance to the city wall and to the subway. However there is a lot of road works around and there isn't lot of pedestrian walkways so it can be dangerous to cross the streets. The concierge was very friendly and help me call for a cab to standby to wait for me to bring me to the terracotta warriors. The driver wasn't very honest but that's not the fault of the hotel. Hotel room is clean and reasonable size. They were also flexible to allow for late checkout which I appreciated as my flight was not till late. Breakfast was ok and lobby is always full of locals not guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 298-room Grand Park Xian boasts a prime location in the heart of the ancient capital city of Xi’an. Showcasing an imposing facade that evoke the grandeur of an ancient palace, the hotel offers 298 luxurious rooms & suites and is within walking distance of main tourist attractions, restaurants and parks. In an ideal location facing the south gate of the ancient City Wall, guests can look forward to grand views of one of the most majestic parts of the long-standing City Wall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Park Xian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Hotel Grand Park
- Grand Park Xi An
- Grand Park Xian China/Shaanxi