“Delicious Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This is one of the best Italian dining experience I've had in China. We had two of the starter salads, the mozzerella and tomato pesto salad and the roasted vegetable salad. Both were truly excellent. We also split a small salami and mushroom pizza. The crust was thin, crunchy, and chewy, and the pizza sauce was tangy without overwhelming the other ingredients. I will definitely go again the next time I am in Xi'An. The house red wine was forgettable - it is better to order a branded red wine. The desserts looked really good, particularly the tiramisu.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

The food is very good and not that kind of fake western favour. While people can't have much expectations for Italian food in China, this restaurant can still fulfill standard, just like parma ham with fruit, I am pretty sure that's hard to find elsewhere in China, while Xi'an even very inner mainland, or else that will be 5 star hotel cost. This restaurant provide good taste with reasonable price.

Wifi avaliable. Location not easy to find, but worthy to browse.

1  Thank YuS4
Reviewed 6 July 2013

This is a well known restaurant for those in the know. However its location on the 11th floor of a non-descript office building just off North Street is difficult to find, and they certainly don't have passing trade. On our last meal there 75% of the customers were westerners.
Ambience ok , Service ok but they do sometimes take a long time serving drinks, food ok, my wife's pork steak was massive and very tasty. My friends steak was cooked well and presented well. However the base of my pizza was undercooked and a little doughy. Disappointingly the Caesar salad had dried grated parmesan cheese which bears no resemblance to a decent parmesan cheese and the lettuce had been through some type of grinder!!!.(not crisp at all)
When we asked for a second bottle of wine we were told they had run out - oh....
Cost well, by international standards cheapish, but you can eat much better elsewhere for less than half the cost of the Colabo. But we will go again in the future so perhaps I just expect too much for my hard earned cash.

2  Thank Ron60
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Located inside an office building and not easy to find. The food was worth the effort. We had steak and pasta and salad, very good quality of food and wine. Service was good. Would go back

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Not easy to find and up on the 11th floor. However, when you find it you will be pleased you made the effort. Lovely atmosphere created in a small space. Good service and a very acceptable Italian menu. It has the feel of a family run business but it does have five other restaurants scattered around China. Freshly prepared food and drinks at a reasonable price. Try it !