“great experience, outstanding services”

Xi`an Getaway-Xi'an Private / Group Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
US$38.00*
and up
Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show with Dumpling Banquent
Ranked #40 of 73 Tours in Xi'an
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Xi'an Getaway! We provide everything you need to make your stay in Xi'an as comfortable and memorable as possible!
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“great experience, outstanding services”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Despite that I stayed briefly in China when I was little, I have never been to Xi'an before. I have always wanted to check out the old city walls there, so Bruce, my tour guide suggested me to cycling around the city walls, it opened my eyes and i feel relaxing as well. This is an unforgettable trip.
Im so glad that I've chosed Xi`an Getaway, will definitely come here again!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank ChloeCZ

Guildford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Fantastic tour. Went to all the major attractions. Guides spoke excellent English and were very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Perox123
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Fantastic tour in xian. I stayed there for one week. Xian getaway looked after me very well. Very friendly and accommodating. Can't wait to come back!

Visited April 2013
4 Thank Adam H
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic travel experience”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

It's one of my best travel experience. My local guide is very knowledgeable and really easy to talk too.
I will definitely recommend it to all my friends!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Emma_Xing
Beijing, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best service ever”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I booked transport and hotel service through xi'an getaway before coming to Xi'an from beijing, somehow my family and I missed our train, Bruce from xi'an getaway really went out of his way to help with refunding the train tickets and postponing all our booking in Xi'an. in the end everything went really well and my family really enjoyed everything that Bruce booked us. the Bell tower hotel that Bruce recommended is most definitely in the best location. our driver was very friendly, I had a lot of fun communicating with him in my broken Chinese. in short, I would recommend xi'an getaway to all my friends who want to visit xi'an.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank claudia j
Bruce X, Owner at Xi`an Getaway-Xi'an Private / Group Tour, responded to this review, 22 September 2013
Great to hear that Claudia. We are happy that we could help with your holiday in Xi`an. Thanks a lot for your good comments.