Only stayed for a couple of nights, there's everything you need within a good budget, its well placed and feels safe too. Breakfast perfectly adequate and for China provides a reasonable range of Western choices, but nearby are plenty of alternatives should you need them. Near to the Warriors and other places you might want to visit - you wouldn't want to spend all day here, but for overnights and breakfast its got what most people would need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Renmin Square is a heritage hotel, first opened in 1957 and is located in the grounds of Renmin Square. The hotel reflects the Sino Russian style of architecture, which is steeped in revolutionary history. There are 202 well appointed rooms, a restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure On Renmin Square Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Accor Xi An
- Grand Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi