My stay in Mercure was better then I was expecting. This hotel is fantastic. Renmin Sq is a city block devoted to the Accor hotels. Mercure rooms were large, clean and the service was extremely good, plus I got to use the facilities of the other Accor hotels like the swimming pool and gym. Because it is off the street it is very quite. It is only a 20 min walk to the railway station and one block to the street where you catch the bus going sth to the museum and big goose pagoda or nth back to the railway station to get the bus to the terracotta warriors or airport. If I return I will be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi