Booking messed up, we're not prepared to sort out, wanted to offer one twin bed room for 4 people. Manager said we front desk would order taxis once we had sorted out our own replacement hotel. She left and front desk staff became rude and unhelpful, not ordering taxis suggesting we walked!!!! 6 adults and 4 kids with luggage - not really an option at 8.30 at night!
Ramada Bell Tower were fantastic however - staff fantastic, rooms same price but far nicer hotel and better location.
Mercure - very disappointing. Sort yourself out!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi