- Minimalist design and curved walls are pleasant.
- Staff speaks good english.
- Offers a laundry service and a travel agent.
- Offers non smoking rooms.
- Free wifi in all rooms (however this isn't advertised, & you have to ask the front desk for the password).
- Cheap and safe.
- Close to the city center.
- Linen isn't changed when the rooms are cleaned.
- Not enough loo paper is provided (why can't they just give me the whole roll?)
- No security chain or fish eye on room doors.
- The in house travel agent is very rude and aggressive.
- VERY difficult to flag down a taxi from outside the hotel.
- No fridge.
- No in room safe.
- No room service on f&b.
- Many taxi drivers have no idea where this hotel is located.
- Rooms are very cold in winter, even with an extra blanket and the heater on max.
- The TV remote doesn't work.
- Not all power points on the walls worked.
We would stay here again if visiting in the high season, but there are plenty of better alternatives during the low season. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking