I used to stay in Oakwood a lot, so this time I trusted their brand and decided to book at Oakwood in hangzhou. I believe the property is below par. The rooms are OK just as well as the lobby. The food at the breakfast was either cold and the breads and pastries very dry. The staff at the check-in did not once say please or thank you. The staff at check out had a big problem printing out the correct bill,.... and twice gave me a bill of somebody else,.... so the check out experience was also not good and took way too long. The pool has a good temperature if you want to swim a distance, but if your kids just wants to play around a bit it is simply too cold. Also the cleanliness of the changing rooms were just OK. The location of the hotel is OK I guess. The bed comfortable. The internet speed was very good and for free.
So all together not an experience as I am used to from Oakwood and therefore I will also not come back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonded to the architecturally unique Europe America Centre complex, flanked by first class office space and retail mall and situated at the prime Yellow Dragon commercial circle location; this 321 residences featuring studios, 1,2 and 3 bedroom options and houses a kaleidoscope of facilities and services. Minutes away from West lake, its surroundings and landmark scenic spots as well as dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Oakwood Residence Hangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakwood Residence Hangzhou Hotel Hangzhou
- Oakwood Residence Hotel Hangzhou